Is a Seeburg 100 G compatible with a wall box?

Old October 30th 04, 04:16 AM

Default Is a Seeburg 100 G compatible with a wall box?

No one answered my last post and Im in kind of a hurry for an answer. Im
getting my very first jukebox.....a 1953 seeburg Model G. I need to know if
this jukebox will work with a wall box? Is so, what exactly do I need to
look for as far as model/type. The jukebox is going to be on one side of the
room and I want to mount a wall box at the diner table at the other side of
the room. If it wont work, it will be just for looks, but it would be nice
if it actually could control the jukebox.Can someone who knows let me know
something ASAP! Thanks...........Mickey

Old October 30th 04, 12:49 PM
mike

yes and fortunately the Seeburg G has a built-in stepper and is wallbox
ready. Other jukes must have a stepper mechanism installed before they can
be remotely operated by a wallbox. 3W1's are fairly common, several for sale
on Ebay at any given time. It will take a little doing to get it connected,
you should get a manual for the G and the 3W1

MRT

"Ken In Texas" wrote in message
yes...3w1 will work nicely

--