Still Need dome frame for 53 Seeburg HF100G

Old December 23rd 04, 06:00 AM

Default Still Need dome frame for 53 Seeburg HF100G

If anyone knows where I can pick up a nice frame for my 53 Seeburg HF 100G,
Im still looking. And yes, Ive tried all the usual parts sources.....Mickey

Old December 23rd 04, 01:52 PM

Isnt that something? Ive been looking on Ebay for months now every single
day. Ive looked to see what new was added looking for a dome frame, and I
never saw that!! I am so ****ed off right now. Ive seen emails out left and
right to all the known parts people, and whats funny is Ive asked that
particular guy before and he said he did not have one but would keep an eye
out and let me know. I bought some other stuff from him. Obviously he did
not let me know! Im so mad I could throw something right now. Months spent
searching and one comes and goes right under my nose on ebay!!.......Mickey
"Bob E." wrote in message

If anyone knows where I can pick up a nice frame for my 53 Seeburg HF
100G,
Im still looking. And yes, Ive tried all the usual parts
sources.....Mickey

Didn't get the one on eBay, eh? #6139431554, went pretty reasonable.

--Bob

Bob Ellingson

Halted Specialties Co., Inc.
http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)

Old December 24th 04, 04:16 AM
Jim Murphy

You might want to add an email notification to your profile. eBay will
automatically email you if one comes up for auction. I have one set up for a
particular radio I am looking for.