Anyone have Ikes to Sell/Trade?

Old November 2nd 03, 06:37 PM
R. Upton

Default Anyone have Ikes to Sell/Trade?

Hi,

I'm looking for Ikes, just circulated ones, regular or the bicentennial,
so I can offer them on on my trade list.

I'm interested in trading (I can offer 2003 New Portait 1$ coins from
Canada, but that about the only thing of value), or buying Ikes if the
prices are reasonable.

I'll also pay lettermail or small packet air freight from where you are to
Canada.

Email me if interested.
Colleen
Old November 2nd 03, 07:57 PM
Edward McGrath

8-(|)

Old November 2nd 03, 08:12 PM
note.boy

Congratulations in getting into more kill files in one day that any
other person in the history of news groups, what a pain in the bum you
are. Billy

8-(|)

Old November 3rd 03, 02:45 AM
Bob Flaminio

note.boy wrote:
Edward McGrath wrote:

8-(|)

Congratulations in getting into more kill files in one day that any
other person in the history of news groups, what a pain in the bum you
are.

Indeed. And do note that Mr McGrath is a WebTV user. Steve Joyce
convinced me to un-kill webtvers -- otherwise I would have been spared
Mr McGrath's wit.

--
Bob

Old November 3rd 03, 04:03 AM
George D

R. Upton wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for Ikes, just circulated ones, regular or the bicentennial,
so I can offer them on on my trade list.

I'm interested in trading (I can offer 2003 New Portait 1$ coins from
Canada, but that about the only thing of value), or buying Ikes if the
prices are reasonable.

I'll also pay lettermail or small packet air freight from where you are to
Canada.

Email me if interested.
Colleen

HOw many do you want? I have almost a roll set of them. The only thing I am missing for
the set is the 1976 type one. I am thinking of selling the whole thing or maybe just
spending them.

The average condition will probably be AU something. Some are UNC others are not so lucky
but I do not think any are really BU (B*%% Ugly)

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

"A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he
felt. He said, I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One
wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving,
compassionate one. The grandson asked him, Which wolf will win the
fight in your heart? The grandfather answered, The one I feed."

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old November 3rd 03, 08:36 PM
Edward McGrath

Hey Bob you only had a change of heart about webtv users when Steve
Joyce said he wouldn't be bidding on your auctions any more because of
your negative view on webtv users. Never insult a potential bidder or
you'll be the idiot in question. Oh yah you answered that question.

Old November 4th 03, 08:19 PM
Edward McGrath

Bob you don't have to kill file webtv users you ****ed enough of them
off that there not even bothering to post here any more. Remember Doris
and the others now gone. It's ignorant pricks like you that turn people
off to RCC.

Old November 5th 03, 12:42 AM
Steve Joyce

My sincere apologies. :-)