WANTED: basketball 1992 Courtside Flashback auto's

Old September 17th 03, 06:47 PM
Isaias Maldonado

Default WANTED: basketball 1992 Courtside Flashback auto's

Hello,

I am looking for these autos's I still need around 32 of the 45.

2 Charles Barkley
4 Larry Bird
5 Larry Brown CO
7 Tom Burleson
8 Austin Carr
9 Phil Ford
10 Andrew Gaze
12 Jack Givens
13 Gail Goodrich
14 Kevin Grevey
15 Ernie Grunfeld
19 Marques Johnson
21 Kyle Macy
22 Rollie Massimino CO
24 Bob McAdoo
25 Al McGuire CO
27 Sidney Moncrief
28 Chris Mullin
29 Calvin Murphy
30 Sam Perkins
31 David Robinson
33 Cazzie Russell
34 Charlie Scott
35 Dean Smith CO
36 Jerry Tarkanian CO
37 David Thompson
39 Monte Towe
40 Jim Valvano CO
41 Bill Walton
43 Dereck Whittenburg
44 Sidney Wicks
45 John Wooden CO

Thanks,
Isaias maldonado
Old February 28th 11, 09:34 PM
Matt Drummer Matt Drummer is offline
Junior Member

I have s Phil Ford auto from the set.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaias Maldonado View Post
[...]

FS: Various Cards (3 of 3) Max Gratton Baseball 0 September 30th 04 03:56 AM
FS: Various Cards (2 of 3) Max Gratton Baseball 0 September 30th 04 03:56 AM
FS - A few Odds n Ends Dogger Baseball 0 March 9th 04 10:43 AM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Baseball 0 January 20th 04 03:42 PM
4 Sale - 1992 O-Pee-Chee Singles Dogger Baseball 0 November 18th 03 11:13 AM