Good Grief Charlie, Get Some Lava Soap.

Old August 2nd 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Ku Klux Knudo

Default Good Grief Charlie, Get Some Lava Soap.

For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgj

Old August 2nd 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:45:03 -0000, Ku Klux Knudo
wrote:

For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgj snip

Gotta love that ****box Soundesign (a K-Mart featured brand for years)
recorder that makes Boston (a horrid band to begin with) sound like a
kazoo orchestra...for $75, yet! That dirty, jaundiced hand just makes
it all the more unappealing. It'd look good as part of a Halloween
costume, though!

Another Charlie Nudo failed junk auction in the making.
Old August 2nd 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Ku Klux Knudo

wrote:
For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgjsnip

Gotta love that ****box Soundesign (a K-Mart featured brand for years)
recorder that makes Boston (a horrid band to begin with) sound like a
kazoo orchestra...for $75, yet! That dirty, jaundiced hand just makes
it all the more unappealing. It'd look good as part of a Halloween
costume, though!

Another Charlie Nudo failed junk auction in the making.

With the amount of hair on those knuckles, I thought it was his mother!

Old August 8th 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

wrote:
For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgjsnip

Gotta love that ****box Soundesign (a K-Mart featured brand for years)
recorder that makes Boston (a horrid band to begin with) sound like a
kazoo orchestra...for $75, yet! That dirty, jaundiced hand just makes
it all the more unappealing. It'd look good as part of a Halloween
costume, though!

Another Charlie Nudo failed junk auction in the making.

With the amount of hair on those knuckles, I thought it was his mother!

careful with that razor, Ricky....

Old August 9th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

On Aug 8, 8:29 am, "Charlie, The Monkey Handed Son"
wrote:
"DeserTBob's Futile Efforts" wrote
in message news:
. com...

wrote:
For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgjsnip

Gotta love that ****box Soundesign (a K-Mart featured brand for years)
recorder that makes Boston (a horrid band to begin with) sound like a
kazoo orchestra...for $75, yet! That dirty, jaundiced hand just makes
it all the more unappealing. It'd look good as part of a Halloween
costume, though!

Another Charlie Nudo failed junk auction in the making.

With the amount of hair on those knuckles, I thought it was his mother!

careful with that razor, Ricky....

Are you that much of a coward you have to delete your posts?

You lost all your bravado when your ass buddy got busted.- Hide quoted text -

now don't go slitting your wrists again...join a support group- get
help

Old August 9th 07, 01:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

wrote:
For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgjsnip

Gotta love that ****box Soundesign (a K-Mart featured brand for years)
recorder that makes Boston (a horrid band to begin with) sound like a
kazoo orchestra...for $75, yet! That dirty, jaundiced hand just makes
it all the more unappealing. It'd look good as part of a Halloween
costume, though!

Another Charlie Nudo failed junk auction in the making.

With the amount of hair on those knuckles, I thought it was his mother!

not everyone has a pussy to shave like you, Razor....

Old August 10th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:49:08 -0700, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:

not everyone has a pussy to shave like you, Razor.... snip

Big talk from a jackoff who got his ass kicked for violating his own
ISP's Terms of Service, not to mention eBay's and Google's.