Summer Swap Update #3

Old July 12th 05, 01:33 PM
Larry Louks

Default Summer Swap Update #3

Hey there, friends!

Things are moving right along in the workings of the Summer swap, and I
appreciate all those who have indicated a desire to participate. Thus far,
40 of you have expressed that you want to get in on it. Of those, I have
sent the swap form to all who have sent an email to
which is the account that I'm using for this event. About two dozen filled
out swap forms have been returned to date. I'm still awaiting the return of
the form from about a dozen or so. There are also a few of you who have
indicated here in RCC that you want to take part, but I haven't heard from
you via email yet. Just as a reminder, these enthusiasts a

Anka
big head
Brian Blackwell
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)
Buzzygirl
JP

All I need is for you to send an e-mail to me at the above address and to
please use "From xxxxxx" in the subject line. (Of course, you will
substitute your own RCC screen name for the "xxxxxx" in the above.) In the
message, please include the e-mail address that you'd like for me to use in
writing to you concerning any future correspondence about the Summer swap.
Soon after I hear from you, I will send you the form that requests your
personal data, collecting likes and dislikes, the categories of the swap
that you'd like to take part in, etc. One request I ask of you -- in any
dialogue back and forth to each other regarding the swap, I ask that you
please REPLY each time, rather than starting a new e-mail thread. This makes
it much easier to keep up with "what's what", as it can quickly become
unwieldy when things are scattered and disjointed.

The swap assignments will be distributed right after the entry deadline of
July 23. In the meantime, you can be browsing through your collection and be
thinking about what you plan to use as swap gifts. Some of us may choose to
purchase something after we receive our swap partner's information and see
what the areas of interest are...

If you have been reading along and have not yet entered, please know that
you are warmly invited to get in on the fun!

Happy hoarding and collecting to all! ;-)

Larry
'swapping rocks!'

Old July 12th 05, 01:50 PM
Larry Louks

My apologies. That should have been Fernando de la Cuadra listed as one who
has not yet e-mailed me, rather than Brian Blackwell.

Larry

Old July 12th 05, 04:05 PM
Fernando de la Cuadra

Thanks!

Right now I'll mail you!

Fernando

.. .

Old July 13th 05, 01:17 AM
Buzzygirl

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
news
There are also a few of you who have
indicated here in RCC that you want to take part, but I haven't heard from
you via email yet. Just as a reminder, these enthusiasts a

Buzzygirl

Hi Larry,

Sorry, I just got back into town and didn't see this until just now... I've
sent my e-mail and will await the form!

Jackie

Old July 13th 05, 03:40 AM
Padraic Brown

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:33:39 GMT, "Larry Louks"
wrote:

Hey there, friends!

Things are moving right along in the workings of the Summer swap, and I
appreciate all those who have indicated a desire to participate. Thus far,
40 of you have expressed that you want to get in on it. Of those, I have
sent the swap form to all who have sent an email to
which is the account that I'm using for this event. About two dozen filled
out swap forms have been returned to date. I'm still awaiting the return of
the form from about a dozen or so. There are also a few of you who have
indicated here in RCC that you want to take part, but I haven't heard from
you via email yet. Just as a reminder, these enthusiasts a

I haven't received the form yet -- unless it's hanging in cyberpost
somewhere...

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.
Old July 13th 05, 09:36 AM
Larry Louks

"Padraic Brown" mentioned:
I haven't received the form yet -- unless it's hanging in cyberpost
somewhere...

Looking back at my Send log, I see that I sent it to you on July 10th. I'm
not sure what happened but I just now dropped it on the wire to you again.

Larry