A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

motor gripper and the magazine motor

Old December 12th 10, 03:02 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2010
Post motor gripper and the magazine motor

i remove both of them ,was wondering if its normal that by hand i cannot turn the gear of both motor, its the 1987 rock ola model 1000
Ads
Old December 12th 10, 01:33 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Nov 2005

The gear motors have enough reduction ratio that the only way to ensure it is mechanically operable is to turn the armature shaft protruding through the end of the motor housing. Actuating the motor by turning the gear itself is practically impossible.
Old December 12th 10, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRebber View Post
The gear motors have enough reduction ratio that the only way to ensure it is mechanically operable is to turn the armature shaft protruding through the end of the motor housing. Actuating the motor by turning the gear itself is practically impossible.
Thanks so its normal then, if someone knows where the circuit that power those 2 motor start where, or which fuse its a 1987 kock-ola model 1000 i got all the book but they don't tell which fuse is for what
Old December 12th 10, 11:24 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Nov 2005

I vaguely remember working on a model 1000 about 12 or 15 years ago or so. However, the system used was similar to their regular 490 series commerical jukes. You probably should see a power supply assembly below the amplifier on the left side of the back wall of the inside of the jukebox. This power supply should house all of the primary setup voltage fuses. I would think that a visual inspection will reveal if one is blown.
Old December 13th 10, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRebber View Post
I vaguely remember working on a model 1000 about 12 or 15 years ago or so. However, the system used was similar to their regular 490 series commerical jukes. You probably should see a power supply assembly below the amplifier on the left side of the back wall of the inside of the jukebox. This power supply should house all of the primary setup voltage fuses. I would think that a visual inspection will reveal if one is blown.
i did check all the fuse in the power supply ,all the fuse were ok i test them, maybe the problem is in the mechanism power board, its a little board and there is relay socket,the fuse is ok,i know that the wire from my 2 motor go there,will call a friend to test those relay for me