moment of silence for Veteran's Day

Old November 11th 05, 12:22 PM
77 Honda-wreck of the Hesperus

Default moment of silence for Veteran's Day

Let's show our respects today for this national holiday honoring our
past military veterans- "W" is in PA today at the Tobyhanna Army Depot
to give a speech to a jubilant crowd.

3 more years !

Now this is living !

Old November 11th 05, 04:39 PM
My 79 Honda Kicked Butt, Anything GM Sucks Dog.

77 Honda-wreck of the Hesperus wrote:
Let's show our respects today for this national holiday honoring our
past military veterans- "W" is in PA today at the Tobyhanna Army Depot
to give a speech to a jubilant crowd.

"W" is a lying piece of flaming dog turd. Showing repect would be not
mentioning the ****bag.

3 more years !

That's great comfort to the families of those who lost their lives.

Now this is living !

Tell that to the widows, children and parents of those brave, fallen
men and women in Iraq who gave their lives for Dubya's crusade against
WMD's.

Old November 11th 05, 05:08 PM
DeserTBoB

On 11 Nov 2005 08:39:34 -0800, "My 79 Honda Kicked Butt, Anything GM
Sucks Dog." wrote:

77 Honda-wreck of the Hesperus wrote:
Let's show our respects today for this national holiday honoring our
past military veterans- "W" is in PA today at the Tobyhanna Army Depot
to give a speech to a jubilant crowd.

"W" is a lying piece of flaming dog turd. Showing repect would be not
mentioning the ****bag. snip

LMAO! Look at Noodles' new name! Now people KNOW he's completely
botzo!

Did you see the Army personnel behind him? COMPLETELY disinterested,
COMPLETELY not wanting to be there. My kid's in the Air Force,
deplayed with Army and Marine troops for five deployments in that
********. He's NOT going back. NONE of the enlisted troops support
Bush. It's the officers who are spinning military support for this
incompetent asshole, under orders from Rummy the Dummy.

3 more years ! snip

Not a chance. Impeachment's right around the corner. Lying to
Congress is a felony...a "high crime or misdemeanor." Too bad he's
immune from prosecution, so throwing his ass out of office will have
to suffice...for now.

Now this is living ! snip

In a pot smoke filled bubble, eh, Noodles?

Tell that to the widows, children and parents of those brave, fallen
men and women in Iraq who gave their lives for Dubya's crusade against
WMD's. snip

FACT: Bush approval: 35%; "base" is crumbling
FACT: War disapproval: Now over 55%
FACT: Polls show Dems will take House in '06, possibly Senate
FACT: "Scalito" nomination is in trouble. Keep your eye on the news.

Charlie Noodles...the paranoid delusional nutbag of Usenet...is
helping Howard Dean get the Repukes thrown out!

The question to ask is: Do you want christian taliban nutbags like
Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, James Dobson and yes...Charlie
Nudo...dictating policy in this country? Don't you know anything
about Germany in 1933? If the answers are no, get involved...THROW
THE CHRISTONAZIS OUT ON THEIR ASSES IN '06!
Old November 11th 05, 05:28 PM
Frugal Joe

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

LMAO! Look at Noodles' new name! Now people KNOW he's completely
botzo!

BBBWWWAAAAHHHAAAA...

That's your rump wrangler buddy, Rest Stop Ricky White

Old November 11th 05, 08:55 PM
Ricky 79 Honda White-professional loser

Frugal Joe wrote:
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

LMAO! Look at Noodles' new name! Now people KNOW he's completely
botzo!

BBBWWWAAAAHHHAAAA...

That's your rump wrangler buddy, Rest Stop Ricky White

ye-haw, ride 'em Ricky...

Old November 11th 05, 11:03 PM

Ricky 79 Honda White-professional loser wrote:
Frugal Joe wrote:
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

LMAO! Look at Noodles' new name! Now people KNOW he's completely
botzo!

BBBWWWAAAAHHHAAAA...

That's your rump wrangler buddy, Rest Stop Ricky White

ye-haw, ride 'em Ricky...

Charlies butt-**** partner shows up and all of the sudden he grows a
set of balls. What a cock sucker you turned out to be. Keep humping me
Nudo like to gay dog you are.

Old November 12th 05, 01:42 AM
DeserTBoB

Frugal Joe wrote:
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

LMAO! Look at Noodles' new name! Now people KNOW he's completely
botzo!

BBBWWWAAAAHHHAAAA...

That's your rump wrangler buddy, Rest Stop Ricky White snip

I know that...ASSHOLE...the only time I see any of Noodles' scrawl is
when someone quotes him...like Ricky did.

As for you, Fruitcake Joe....KILL FILE!
Old November 12th 05, 12:55 PM
77 Honda-wreck of the Hesperus

you seem to know every item he's selling on Ebay though...

sounds like your bitter over losing a flame war...

too bad- sorry to hear that...

Old November 12th 05, 01:50 PM
Charlie Nudo, Clown College Drop-out.

77 Honda-wreck of the Hesperus wrote:
you seem to know every item he's selling on Ebay though...

More third person banter.

sounds like your bitter over losing a flame war...

Your college education is showing. It's "you're", Mr. GED.

Old November 12th 05, 05:27 PM

sigh I know I am going to regret getting into this. But, as the son,
grandson, nephew and son-in-law of veterans, I feel the need to point
out that President George W. Bush cut funding for health care benefits
of WW2 and Viet Nam veterans.

If you don't believe me, go to any search engine and look it up. Type
in "Bush cut veteran benefits" or anything like that, and you'll find
lots of information about it.

IT IS A FACT.

If you still think Bush cares about veterans, fine. I am not going to
argue or try to change anyone's mind(s). But the fact remains, for a
guy who uses military images rather consistently to get his points
across, he has cut quite a bit of money out of the VA budget. If you
can reconcile or justify that in your head, good for you. I say actions
speak louder than words.

This is how our nation treats its "heroes." We send them off to get
shot at, we expose them like Guinea Pigs to things like Agent Orange,
we spit on them when they get back, then when they get old and frail we
elect a man who cuts their health care.

So, the next time you see a veteran, you damn well better thank him.
And as soon as you are done thanking him, you might want to apolgize to
him on beahlf of the rest of this nation.

Okay...back to 8-Tracks...

Cards For Trade James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 February 4th 05 09:43 AM
FS - Pro-Set Football Dogger Football (US) 1 December 6th 04 10:58 AM
WTT James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 November 15th 04 10:59 PM
Want To Trade James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 November 11th 04 10:48 AM
Moment of silence Thread ,no one deserves it if not R. Reagan. RIP Gipper Bill Fordler Coins 10 June 9th 04 03:15 AM