Speaking Of Taking a Beating in Another group...

Old November 16th 05, 12:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Speaking Of Taking a Beating in Another group...

embarassing ****box ' 77 Honda wrote:
Rick- it's pret-ty damn obvious, YOU'RE running the ads- and putting
someone elses phone number in it

Bzzzt! Wrong. That's your thing to do, not mine.

ever think about growing up ?

That's a good one, just looking at your "77 Honda" nic tells me who
needs to grow up. Follow your own advice before you try and force it on
others. No wonder your father has nothing to do with you.

Old November 16th 05, 04:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 16 Nov 2005 04:05:32 -0800, "Sock Puppets 'R' Us."
wrote:

embarassing ****box ' 77 Honda wrote:
Rick- it's pret-ty damn obvious, YOU'RE running the ads- and putting
someone elses phone number in it

Bzzzt! Wrong. That's your thing to do, not mine.

ever think about growing up ?

That's a good one, just looking at your "77 Honda" nic tells me who
needs to grow up. Follow your own advice before you try and force it on
others. No wonder your father has nothing to do with you. snip

Well, that's because he's DEAD, Jim...killed by the noxious presence
of Charlie Noodles!
Old November 18th 05, 11:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Rick- you're the one who's divorced, left psychologically damaged kids
behind, and then you tried to commit suicide, and now are on prozac...

remember ?

You have some explaining to do, when you stand before GOD and are
judged on your first marriage.

And I'll be there- watching, and listening.

Old November 18th 05, 01:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

embarassing ****box ' 77 Honda wrote:
Rick- you're the one who's divorced, left psychologically damaged kids
behind, and then you tried to commit suicide, and now are on prozac...

remember ?

Nope. Tell me all the fact since you *think* you know them.

You have some explaining to do, when you stand before GOD and are
judged on your first marriage.

Yawn. I won't be in hell so I won't see you. Homos go to hell and
you'll be there along with your butt-buddies.

And I'll be there- watching, and listening and having anal sex with the devil himself.

Old November 18th 05, 08:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 18 Nov 2005 05:08:06 -0800, "Charlie Nudo Sells ****ty Ford Parts"
wrote:

embarassing ****box ' 77 Honda wrote:
Rick- you're the one who's divorced, left psychologically damaged kids
behind, and then you tried to commit suicide, and now are on prozac...

remember ?

Nope. Tell me all the fact since you *think* you know them. snip

HAHA! Noodles is trying to act like his right winger heroes in
Washington by using "character assassination" to vanquish his enemies,
real or imagined. Didn't work for them (look at the Plame case;
Scooter and Rover will do some prison time for that; Bush and Cheney
are next), won't work for someone as stupid as Charlie Nudo.

You have some explaining to do, when you stand before GOD and are
judged on your first marriage. snip

What was that "commandment," again? "Thou shalt not steal?" Fraud is
a form of theft; it's the act of taking someone's money and delivering
a phony article in place of the real thing...and Noodles is guilty of
that every time he sells one of his fake "alignment" tapes, or his
"quad frauds," or any other of his misrepresented and hyped garbage.

Yawn. I won't be in hell so I won't see you. Homos go to hell and
you'll be there along with your butt-buddies. snip

No, Noodles...you'll be DEAD....GONE...KAPUT....and the sooner, the
better for society.

And I'll be there- watching, and listening and having anal sex with the devil himself. snip

Noodles having a hot time! Let's compose a cartoon of that and post
it on ebayersthatsuck.com!
Old November 18th 05, 11:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

A.M.D.