FS: COMPLETE Pee-Wee Herman's Playhouse MASTER SET plus duplicates

Old February 15th 04, 09:07 PM
RLO

Default FS: COMPLETE Pee-Wee Herman's Playhouse MASTER SET plus duplicates

I have for sale a TOTALLY COMPLETE, MINT set of Pee Wee Herman's
Playhouse Cards together with all of my duplicates.

THE COMPLETE MASTER SET consists of the following:

Tattoos: Complete set of 12

Picture Cards: Complete VARIATION set of 66 (33 different cards, each
has 2 different backgrounds)

Stickers: Complete set of 44

Wiggles Toys: Complete Set of 12

Activity Cards: Complete Set of 22

1 wrapper

These sets were almost impossible to complete, because the activity
cards came only a few different ones to a CASE of boxes, so you had to
trade with other people to make a set. I am also including ALL OF MY
DUPLICATES, which are the following:

An ALMOST COMPLETE (missing only 1) set of MINT activity cards, with
two extras for trading.

This is the activity cards that are included:
Flying Things: 1-4 (complete)
Playhouse Foldies: 1-5 (complete)
Finger/Nose Cards: 1, 2, 4, 5 (missing #3)
Disguise Cards: 1-3 (complete) PLUS extra #s 1, 2
Opening Doors: 1-5 (complete)

IN ADDITION, I am enclosing a complete sticker set of 44, plus the
following extra numbers: 1, 19, 31, 32, 35, 36.

You get the an EXTRA almost complete EXTREMELY RARE and MOST DESIRABLE
part of the total Pee-Wee Herman set, and a bonus sticker set. This is
a popular and hard to complete set, that is rarely offered for sale.
It also has some historic value, due to Pee Wee Herman being a
somewhat notorious character. Don't miss your chance.

Marchant has these sets (without the variation card set) for somewhere
in the neighborhood of $45 dollars. If anyone is interested in
purchasing this set for a fair price, email me. Highest price in the
next bunch of days will get it. Email me at