ANA to Investigate the Newsgroup Trolls

Old December 28th 05, 04:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.org.mensa,alt.music.michael-jackson

Default We really should not x-post to rec.collecting.coins (was ANA to Investigate the Newsgroup Trolls

"bob&carole" wrote in message
oups.com...
everyone look out, archie is calling the troll police...LMAOOOOO
by the way arch...how's edith?

What's going on? The vote ranger is here!

Old December 28th 05, 05:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.org.mensa,alt.music.michael-jackson

"Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger"
wrote:

"Archie Leach" wrote in message
.. .
"bob&carole" wrote:

everyone look out, archie is calling the troll police...LMAOOOOO
by the way arch...how's edith?

I wouldn't know. How are Ted and Alice?

I wouldn't know. Who are Ted and Alice?

They hung out with Bob and Carol, jackass. Duh.

copyright ARCHIE LEACH

"On Wordscreens of the World"

"Wilhelp for food" acted as the
pot calling the kettle black when he wrote:

Oh never mind. Anyone who pilfers Palmjobs tagline obviously has nothing to
offer the general masses. Go play in traffic wee one.

Old December 28th 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.org.mensa,alt.music.michael-jackson

wrote:

"Archie Leach" wrote in message
. ..
"bob&carole" wrote:

everyone look out, archie is calling the troll police...LMAOOOOO
by the way arch...how's edith?

I wouldn't know. How are Ted and Alice?

I wouldn't know. Who are Ted and Alice?

They hung out with Bob and Carol, jackass. Duh.

Who'd hung out with Bob and Carol, besides you. Dumh.

Old December 28th 05, 05:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default ANA to Investigate the Newsgroup Trolls

Dr. Frank Laiacona wrote:
I talked to the ANA legal dept and they ageed to see if they can do anything
to stop these horrible people who have infiltrated this newsgroup.

Rec.collecting.coins is an official coin club of the Amerucan Numismatic
Association, which is chartered by Congress. These jerks picked the wrong
group to invade.

Dr. Frank G. Laiacona
ANA Life Member
www.franksdollars.com

Don't be stupid, you moron troll.

Old December 28th 05, 06:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

The group was indeed registered as an ANA club. It was even sued.

By the way, I notice you are no-archiving your posts, so I am keeping
local copies of all rec.collecting.coins posts until we find out who
you idiots are.

Old December 28th 05, 06:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

In article .com,
says...
The group was indeed registered as an ANA club. It was even sued.

By the way, I notice you are no-archiving your posts, so I am keeping
local copies of all rec.collecting.coins posts until we find out who
you idiots are.

It'll be okay, Frank. Take another Prozac.
--
f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

Too weird to live, and too
rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson
Old December 28th 05, 06:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,soc.culture.scottish

"Frank Provasek" wrote:

The group was indeed registered as an ANA club. It was even sued.

By the way, I notice you are no-archiving your posts, so I am keeping
local copies of all rec.collecting.coins posts until we find out who
you idiots are.

By the way, I notice you are not no-archiving your posts, so I will
not be keeping local copies of all rec.collecting.coins posts until we
all find out who those dastardly idiots are.

Old December 28th 05, 06:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

projectile vomit chick wrote:
On 27 Dec 2005 22:12:41 -0800, in rec.collecting.coins, "Frank
Provasek" wrote:
The group was indeed registered as an ANA club. It was even sued.

In a suit that was pretty much laughed out of court. (You always forget
that part, dickhead.)

By the way, I notice you are no-archiving your posts, so I am keeping
local copies of all rec.collecting.coins posts until we find out who
you idiots are.

To whom are you speaking?

Who knows. He's never been smart enough to figure out how to quote properly.

Did he archive the posts that included names and addresses?

Yikes.
Old December 28th 05, 08:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Dr. Frank Laiacona" wrote in message
ink.net...
I talked to the ANA legal dept and they ageed to see if they can do
anything to stop these horrible people who have infiltrated this newsgroup.

Rec.collecting.coins is an official coin club of the Amerucan Numismatic
Association, which is chartered by Congress. These jerks picked the wrong
group to invade.

Dr. Frank G. Laiacona
ANA Life Member
www.franksdollars.com

sigh All that and he -still- can't spell 'American'

Old December 28th 05, 08:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"xnt023" wrote in message
oups.com...

While the Trolls are certainly offensive to some of us, we must keep in
mind that this is a public forum. RCC (or its counterpart in the
technology of the future) and Numismatics will live longer than any of
us. In the relatively short period of time that the Trolls will grace
us with their presence, let's allow them have their fun (there's really
nothing we can do about it) and at the same time realize that we should
not take life so seriously. While offensive, IMHO they are humorous at
times when viewed in the proper light and for what they are. As we
have been advised by several of our long-time members, try not to feed
them and ignore them as best you can. They will eventually get bored
with us and go away. But, in the meantime, try to see the occasional
humor in poking fun at ourselves and don't get too worked up about it.

For all the rest of you slack-jawed, glassy-eyed, prosimian-browed,
flat-headed, flacid liped, large-eared, cheese-dicks out there; This post
is from what I'd call an intelligent person. And it's pretty much what a
few of us have been telling you for a couple of weeks.

FS: 1992 Collect-A-Card Norfin "Trolls" Series 1 Wax Box J.R. Sinclair Cards:- non-sport 0 November 18th 04 04:42 AM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Promoting rec.collecting.coins Newsgroup Bill Krummel Coins 12 July 10th 03 01:41 PM