ANA to Investigate the Newsgroup Trolls

Old August 21st 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather,alt.non.sequitur
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Default We really should not x-post to rec.collecting.coins (was ANA to Investigate the Newsgroup Trolls

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:11:35 -0500, William Rollins sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

Please trim your headers to omit rec.collecting.coins

Please refrain from top-poasting your net.KKKopping.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity
Joseph Bartlo blew my goats!
Old August 21st 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather
William Rollins

William Rollins , the pathogenic skinner, dreamt up:

Please trim your headers to omit rec.collecting.coins

TROLL!!!1!

Old August 21st 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather,rec.music.classical.recordings
William Rollins

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:43:29 +0545, William Rollins dribbled:
William Rollins, the pathogenic skinner, dreamt up:

Please trim your headers to omit rec.collecting.coins

TROLL!!!1!

TROLL!!!2!
Old August 22nd 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather,alt.non.sequitur
Tom Rogers

"Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition" wrote

Please refrain from top-poasting your net.KKKopping.

Its not net kkkopping. The very basis of Usenet is that netizens will self
regulate, and make appropriate
reports of unacceptable behaviour to the originator's ISP, thus removing
that person as a source of
pollution.

Old August 23rd 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather,alt.non.sequitur
Demon Lord of Confusion

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:53:55 -0400, Joeseph P. Blow attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:51:55 GMT, "Tom Rogers" wrote:
"Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition" wrote

Please refrain from top-poasting your net.KKKopping.

Its not net kkkopping.

Is so.

Is so.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Please remember to vote Outer Filth John "Crackhead" Harrington
and "Ward Hardmanure" for KotM and the Special Ops Cody Memorial Award!
Old August 23rd 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather,alt.non.sequitur
dave hillstrom

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:14:24 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:53:55 -0400, Joeseph P. Blow attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:51:55 GMT, "Tom Rogers" wrote:
"Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition" wrote

Please refrain from top-poasting your net.KKKopping.

Its not net kkkopping.

Is so.

Is so.

would you stop trying to confuse me, damnit?

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"Quotes can't be forced. They just come to you, like diarrhea."
Old August 23rd 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
Its not net kkkopping.

Is so.
Is so.

would you stop trying to confuse me, damnit?

Sorry, but it's another contractual obligation. I know, I know, I
should've read the fine print.

get help

Old August 23rd 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings
an old freind

Default an old freind and Large muscular x dancer showing his sexy meaty body

an old wrote:

Plump butt-pirate with limp lord hardwick and puffy ****-chute would
die for lethargic hidden treasure for corrupt courtesy ****s. Mail me
at

Old August 23rd 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.scottish,ne.weather,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Why are you replying to a 9 month old poast with a toppost, Billie boy?

William Rollins wrote:
Please trim your headers to omit rec.collecting.coins
"Archie Leach" wrote in message
DFloyd wrote:

"reality" wrote in news:1135908135.059868.7020
:

But continue to think you are above it all
if that's what gets you through the day, when it is apparent to me that
you are still a part of the herd that don't get it.

And you're too busy choking on your own bile to even see when your being
trolled.

Cute! A bonafide Jonah fisher! Been a while since I've seen that
particularly lame gambit.

copyright ARCHIE LEACH

"On Wordscreens of the World"

"Wilhelp for food" acted as the
pot calling the kettle black when he wrote:

Oh never mind. Anyone who pilfers Palmjobs tagline obviously has nothing
offer the general masses. Go play in traffic wee one.

Old August 24th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
The Demon Prince of Absurdity

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:27:35 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and screamed:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
Its not net kkkopping.

Is so.
Is so.

would you stop trying to confuse me, damnit?

Sorry, but it's another contractual obligation. I know, I know, I
should've read the fine print.

get help

Are you quite sure you're not a bot?

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

FS: 1992 Collect-A-Card Norfin "Trolls" Series 1 Wax Box J.R. Sinclair Cards:- non-sport 0 November 18th 04 04:42 AM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Promoting rec.collecting.coins Newsgroup Bill Krummel Coins 12 July 10th 03 01:41 PM