Ping Blair and Aussies.

Old July 9th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Default Ping Blair and Aussies.

Terrific TV tonight.
The "Time Team" archaeologists are digging the Ned Kelly site in Glen Rowan.

ABC 1 at 8:30pm

http://cjoint.com/data/hjoj2mKbYS.htm

Old July 9th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jul 9, 8:12*am, "rodney" wrote:
Terrific TV tonight.
The "Time Team" archaeologists are digging the Ned Kelly site in Glen Rowan.

ABC 1 *at 8:30pm

http://cjoint.com/data/hjoj2mKbYS.htm

Not on my ABC TV schedule..

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old July 9th 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

"Ralphael1"
The "Time Team" archaeologists are digging the Ned Kelly site in Glen
Rowan.
http://cjoint.com/data/hjoj2mKbYS.htm

Not on my ABC TV schedule..
Ralphael, the OLD one

Sorry young fella.
I gave it a 4 out of 10.

Old July 10th 09, 08:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

Missed it, unfortunately.

I do remember many years ago visiting Beechworth, up in Kelly country
- indeed, Ned was held in Beechworth Jail. One of the locals bailed
me up in the bar of the Commercial Hotel, fixed me with a rheumy eye
and insisted 'Ned Kelly was a good bloke. He looked after his Old
Mum.' Obviously, I had City written all over me.

Tony

"Ralphael1"

Old July 10th 09, 10:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Asia-translation"
Obviously, I had City written all over me.

Sun Tzu 6th cent BC "The art of war"
turn adversity into an advantage.

Did you sell him a bridge?

Old July 11th 09, 08:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

Easier said than done, Rodney. It was Kelly Country, after all. If
he ever discovered the sale of the bridge was bodgy, my life might
have been seriously endangered.

Tony

rodney wrote:
"Asia-translation"
Obviously, I had City written all over me.

Sun Tzu 6th cent BC "The art of war"
turn adversity into an advantage.

Did you sell him a bridge?

Ping Blair~Ethiopia puzzle. rodney General Discussion 2 July 4th 09 05:35 AM
(RCSD) for Aussies~ Pigeon mail rodney General Discussion 0 November 27th 07 02:24 PM
Tony Blair on the USA wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !! 8 Track Tapes 0 November 8th 06 05:29 PM
Attn Blair: Rodney General Discussion 3 November 24th 05 07:21 AM
Coin Related ?'s For the Aussies Scottishmoney Coins 29 February 22nd 04 02:43 PM