DC Pen Show - Free admission if under age 21

Old July 30th 03, 06:45 AM
Len Provisor

Default DC Pen Show - Free admission if under age 21

Posted by Len on July 30, 2003

Anyone under the age of 21, and accompanied by another with one paid
admission can enter the show at no charge.

This includes....with one paid admission even an entire class of school
children would be allowed to enter.
(Look, don't touch without asking first, please )

Show promoter Bob Johnson has made this offer in his effort to bring a new
generation of people to appreciate fountain pens and fine writing
instruments.
Simply, any one person, a few or even a small crowd of people under age 21,
will be allowed entry to the show at no charge is they are accompanied by
another person who pays the entry fee.

This offer is for Saturday or Sunday only.

Washington, DC Fountain Pen Supershow

http://www.pencentral.com/penshow/
Old July 30th 03, 01:51 PM
marlinspike

"Len Provisor" wrote in message
Anyone under the age of 21, and accompanied by another with one paid
admission can enter the show at no charge.

Darn you. I was gonna just hop on by if it's free. I can't take anyone to a
fountain pen show...in fact, I think everybody I know would do their best to
try and stop me (for my own good) :-)
Richard

Old July 31st 03, 12:51 PM
marlinspike

"DovR" wrote in message
Take a girl ypou wanna impress Richard......... but one of you will have

pay.

Impress or scare off? :-)
Richard