Waterman Phileas "kit"

Old July 15th 03, 02:19 AM
Maeven

Default Waterman Phileas "kit"

Several years ago I bought a Waterman Phileas "kit" that had the pen and
three nibs with a bottle of ink. I have a friend I'm trying to get into
fountain pens and I think this kit would be perfect. Do they sell them
anymore? I can't seem to find them, although I just may be looking in the
wrong places...

Any help?

Wendy

Old July 15th 03, 02:30 AM
RAClifford

Several years ago I bought a Waterman Phileas "kit" that had the pen and
three nibs with a bottle of ink. I have a friend I'm trying to get into
fountain pens and I think this kit would be perfect. Do they sell them
anymore? I can't seem to find them, although I just may be looking in the
wrong places...

Any help?

Wendy

You ar probably thinking of the Calligraphy sets that are sold at Michaels
hobby shops, or Office Max, etc. Call your local office supply shops first,
staples, Office depot, etc, then if not successful call the hobbyshops.

Old July 15th 03, 04:57 PM
igme

There are still kits that sell as new old stock items on ePray from
time to time but these are the beginning user's kits. It contains an
ink blotter, the pen, converter, a couple of cartridges and a couple
of other things. They can be had quite cheaply and wreally are a
great starter's kit.
Old July 31st 03, 06:50 PM
Danielle

RAClifford:

I saw this kit just last week in my local (Houston) OfficeMax.

Dani