FS: New 3/4" Dansco Anti- Corrosion Slip Covers

Old September 24th 04, 03:26 AM
Andrew Auletta

Default FS: New 3/4" Dansco Anti- Corrosion Slip Covers

We've sold a considerable number of the new 5/8" Dansco anti-corrosion
slip covers, and heard from a good number of RCC'ers asking for us to
give them a "heads up" when the other slip covers are released.

We're expecting our initial shipment tomorow of the next Dansco
anti-corrosion slip cover to be released, which is the 3/4". This
slip cover is designed for the following album models: 6121, 6151 Vol.
1, 6151 Vol. 2, 7010, 7011, 7062, 7065, 7066, 7091, 7092, 7098, 7103,
7166, 7172, 7173, 7174, 7181 and 8102.

Here's the quick link: http://www.brent-krueger.com/dansco.html

--Andrew
Shop With Us Online and Save:
www.brent-krueger.com
Your Coin and Currency Supply Super Store!

Visit Our Dealer Showroom and Retail Outlet
186 Scotch Rd., Ewing NJ
Old September 24th 04, 02:32 PM
ynotan

Is there any test data available for these ?? I like Dansco albums, but the
Intercept Shield albums do keep Clads from turning that ugly dull amber
color !! In plain English, do these slips work ?? TIA, Tony
--
Tony Hawley, PO BOX 15174, Portland,Oregon 97293-5174, E-mail :
, eBay ID: ynotan1, RCC - ID: ynotan, ANA # R-192172

Old September 25th 04, 03:15 AM
Andrew Auletta

Tony -- I have not seen any test data released by Dansco, nor have I
seen actual test data released by Intercept Shield, but I'm certain
they would not have adopted the technology is it wasn't proven in some
respect. Especially in light of the high start-up costs associated
with introducing the new slip cover line.

As to whether, or not, the slip covers work, I'm sure you'll agree
that any protection is better than no protection at all. The
anti-corrosion properties, along with minimizing air flow should go a
long way toward reducing premature toning.

I know you've communicated directly with me several times in the past
regarding this issue, but I'm not in a position to compare the volume
and type of anti-corrosive technology employed in the Intercept Album
vs. the volume and type of anti-corrosive technology employed by the
Dansco slip covers. I'll leave that for any metallurgists in the
group who might want to take a stab conducting a side-by-side test of
the two products.

--Andrew