"Periodic Post" Web Sites of Interest (Part, 2)

Old September 13th 03, 01:05 AM
Christian Feldhaus

Wheeler wrote:

Coin Discussion Group

[...]
German
http://www.muenzen.net/
http://www.emuenzen.de/
http://www.muenzforum.com/

The first two above are identical; maybe you should remove the
"emuenzen.de" entry, and add this one:

http://www.euroswapper.com/forum/
(mostly English)

Christian
Old September 13th 03, 04:25 AM
George D

Wheeler wrote:
Yousri Ahmad wrote:

Hi,
This web site was removed in July 2003.
http://members.aol.com/yousri/mints.htm

I moved to
World Mints: http://yousri.home.comcast.net

Thanks

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

WELL...................
I am a little behind! noted and changed..
Wheeler (there is no pleasing these RCC'ers... change, change,
change.)

If I remember right you asked for this job. Someone once told me to be careful what you asked for you might get it.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

AAA, AARP, ANA, NRA, RCC ?+1, PIA, PIAAZ, GATF 85006-3032-18-4

The reward for a good deed is to have done it.

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old September 16th 03, 10:16 PM
Wheeler

Christian Feldhaus wrote:

Wheeler wrote:

Coin Discussion Group

[...]
German
http://www.muenzen.net/
http://www.emuenzen.de/
http://www.muenzforum.com/

The first two above are identical; maybe you should remove the
"emuenzen.de" entry, and add this one:

http://www.euroswapper.com/forum/
(mostly English)

Christian

Thanks Christian
Old September 16th 03, 10:22 PM
Wheeler

George D wrote:
SNIP

If I remember right you asked for this job. Someone once told me to be careful what you asked for you might get it.

--
George D

I know George...... Now I remember why I always took one step back
while I was in the Army and pointed out to Tops' all the people left
in front of me.....
Wheeler (Roscoe)