Signum Writing Instruments Now Available @ Swisher Pens

Old July 31st 03, 04:53 PM
Chuck Swisher

Default Signum Writing Instruments Now Available @ Swisher Pens

Swisher Pens is pleased to announce that we are now an authorized dealer for
Signum Writing Instruments and have just received our first shipment of
these writing instruments from the De Divina Proportione (DDP) and the
Orione Resin Collections. As we did with the Kaweco pens and pencils, we
have made a special page on our web site for the Signum writing instruments.
This will give you a chance to view these pens and place orders while we add
these items to our shopping cart. For photographs and additional
information about these great looking (and writing) writing instruments
please use the following link:

http://www.swisherpens.com/Signum_Pe...s_Pencils.html

Please send an e-mail to for our Special Introductory
Pricing on these pens.

If we haven't sold out before next Thursday, we intend to brings samples of
these pens with us to the D.C. Show next weekend.

Thanks for reading, we appreciate your business.

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher at

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com