Barefoot or Here we go again !

Old May 12th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Barefoot or Here we go again !

Dumbass err Barefoot,

Here YOU go again, the almighty, all knowing Bareass has spoken.
Everyone listen and take heed to his insightful and meaningful
knowledge. Yeah, whatever NOONE listens to you Barefoot. Why are you
even on this group ?

Your an ass and a bully. All you do is try and start arguements. Do us

all a favor and JUST GO AWAY!
Like Tarzan let me explain it to you:
YOU DEALER
US COLLECTORS

I only read your posts for a laugh. You should've been a comedian
instaed of a Dealer.
And Speaking of being a dealer for someone who SUPPOSEDLY gets so many
in-person autographs how come the 2-3 times I've checked you out on
Ebay all you offer is UNSIGNED pictures you copied from someone else ?
Where are all these GREAT autographs your getting every day ?

I guess your an EXPERT on Denzel Washington too ? I guess he's signed
1000's of autographs for the GREAT Bareass.
Your a LOSER and a LIAR.

GO AWAY, FAR FAR AWAY, WE'LL CALL YOU IF WE NEED YOUR LIES AND
LAUGHABLE POSTS.

Old May 12th 06, 04:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

here we go with another phoney name from someone who can't say who they
are or how they can possibly know anything...probably another JB fake
name
enjoy.

Old May 12th 06, 04:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

It's me Mike in Hampton Va.

Wrong Again.

How can I possibly know anything.
I've only been collecting thru the mail and in person for 21 years.

So again your wrong, but then that's nothing new is it Bareass.

I guess you didn't answer my questions because....
drum roll please.....

THE TRUTH HURTS !

Old May 12th 06, 05:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

ok then...which autographs do you need to see everyday..the 10 TOM
CRUISE i got today (5 myself)? how bought the 100 signed photos that me
and my 2 workers got yesterday at the poseidon premiere??? that's a
good one...
i don't copy one of my unsigned photos...i guess we can go round and
round about the press kits i get? or how about that i print them in a
photos lab and i don't get anything illegally.
i can answer the denzel washington question too...in the last 2 years,
i've gotten about 50 signatures from denzel? you need scans? i got
em...i scan almost everything i get signed. almost, not quite
everything, but mostly everything...there's no sense in scanning 50
different michelle rodriguez signed photos (oh yeah, i got her today
too)...
you can keep rousing me...but the only mistake i may have made was
calling you JB...but i looked at your profile, and it shows that oyu
really don't talk too much on the group...so i think that i've had
quite a bit more input than you- i guess they can call you a
LURKER...but it's no skin off my nose...
mike

Old May 12th 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Barefoot...

First, can you imagine being a 30-something year old man and answering
to the name barefoot??? This is why people dislike you so much... You
name call and assume that you are THE authority on everything.
To be honest, I don't know about 50 Denzel's in two years, but it is
certainly believable to get him at least 10 times a year. He is a nice
guy. We both know it.
Lastly, the other reason people dislike you... You come on here and
brag and boast and then belittle people. Opinions are one thing and
even you are certainly entitled to yours... But, so is every other
person on this site. And their opinion deserves to be respected.
So what if you got Tom Cruise and whoever else today? Did anyone ask?
This thread was about Denzel Washington! Stick to the point and don't
ramble and ramble and ramble and ramble and ramble...
Out
JB

Old May 12th 06, 06:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

YOU DID DICK...you gave out the whole "what about these autographs you
get everyday" so i answered your question!
and i have people who work for me...and that's the ONLY reason people
don't like me...i've had people working for me for 10 years. i don't
ramble, you are saying the same thing over and over again.
mike

Old May 12th 06, 08:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

and actually THIS thread was about YOU calling me a liar...when you've
never seen any proof of this...you really should just shut up.
mike

Old May 12th 06, 03:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Actually, like myself (but moreso I think), you do tend to ramble...

One thing to defend yourself (I understand that) but another thing to
use name calling and vulgarities to get your point across; it makes
you sould immature and like you've lost the argument because basically
you had to resort to the "oh year, well your mamma..." bit.

Old May 12th 06, 04:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

well, at the same time...he started it and started this thread...and
then, when i didn't answer his questions he said "why can't you answer
my questions, because you're a liar?" then when i answered them, he
said "why would you say that, no one asked." well, yeah, HE did.
and like i said, i only went the name calling route because i looked up
his profile, he's new, and was, except for a few occassions, answering
on threads that i was answering on, with the sole purpose of calling me
names...so i guess, if i just ignore the rest of it, then it woud be
over.

Old May 12th 06, 05:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

He/she may have done that; best thing for you to do is "rise above
it". Calling names without justification people recognize. Besides,
by now, everyone has their own opinions.

Now I am nobody and my opinion may be wrong or right (I don't know)
but if I was dishing out advice, at this point, I'd ignore everything
for at least a couple months. Especially if it's inane things that
dont' matter or things where there is no proof attached.

The only way you are going to get on anyone's list for being a decent
person at this point is to
1) Don't name call
2) Don't brag too much (reread posts to make sure you come across at
least a little humble)
3) Don't put people down or say your opinion is right over another;
they are called "opinions" instead of fact for a reason
4) Don't continually repeat
5) cut down on posts (length) if possible.

Not that I care or not that you will listen, but I honestly feel
trying this will help you.

I post a lot but I try to mix it up too. I don't think most people
care about most of what I say, but I do try to give a little help here
and there in different areas; if you want to do this, do it, but don't
TELL people what to do or say. Just give the information and let it
go. They can take it or not. Such examples; showing
conventions/events, giving help where to buy photos or other supplies,
tell people tips on in person collecting (you TELL about who you got
but you don't give examples of how people can do this in their areas).
Such helpful things could be details about door locations, parking
locations, the best places where celebs are, when is a good time to
get somewhere. Nobody wants your input about signature verification
or ttm autographs or secretarials. Let those subjects go if you
cannot be objective. But you CAN help by giving some help to aspiring
in person collectors .... just don't give a tip and say "Dude, you are
so stupid; you're an idiot... you went to the wrong place" and stuff
like that. If they didn't take your advice and missed out or
something, just say "too bad; remember, next time go here....". You
get what I am saying? It's the way you SAY things to people....that's
why you get so much flack.

Take my advice or not; but if you do, see how it goes and to everyone
else here, let me say Barefoot is obviously not going away; if he says
something that is obnoxious, then just ignore EVERY post where he is
like that. If he does contribute in a good way, then post back. It's
like Psych 101 where you learned about Pavlov and his dog... rewarding
the good behavior and you can eventually train the dog.

Barefoot wha? Uncle Bill Autographs 13 April 30th 06 11:28 PM
Info on barefoot [email protected] Autographs 5 April 20th 06 09:05 AM
Barefoot? dan morgan Autographs 14 September 30th 05 01:40 AM
Barefoot addy? Mr Black Autographs 1 January 1st 05 02:40 AM
Why Barefoot Lies All The Time barefootliar Autographs 2 July 3rd 03 12:23 AM