Ping Frank Schoonover

Old August 13th 05, 02:47 PM
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2005 05:34:33 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" wrote:

Bob, do you want to apologize or not ? Because first you post this,
then you post an apology, which is it ?? Below you are ADMITTING you
used Frank S. to get to me- and lied about us both. snip

I did my bit. As for you, you'll always be a thief and a con artist.
Your brain is so riddled with holes or something you can't seem to
follow a cogent thought for more that a couple of words, and your
paranoid delusional problem makes you think you're above moral
behavior.

Your "alignment carts"...frauds. Your "quad frauds"...frauds. Your
"SWTR" dubs...frauds. You've even been shut down by eBay more than
once, nd you STILL don't "get it!" As for anything I've ever said
about you being a crook, a fraudster, whatever, it's all true and I
stand by my statements.

FOAD.
Old August 13th 05, 03:03 PM
66fourdoor

another lie from you, just like this one- how can anyone believe
anything you say ?

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, ****bag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

From: "frschoonover"
Dear Desert Bob
AS Charlie put it,I am really ****ed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.
I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some

nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.
You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through

Old August 13th 05, 03:14 PM
66fourdoor

Bob, anyone can make their own alignment cart- that doesn't make it a
"fraud".

esp. if they offer a money-back refund.

you really need a reality check !

Old August 13th 05, 03:32 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Ricky- I'm not going to sit here and let Ron attack me and not defend
myself.

Is there a prize or something? Pride? Ego? Come on, who's going to be
the bigger man, the guy who has the balls to just walk away from the BS
or the kids who just keep going on and on?

That's like saying let me punch you in the face, but don't put up your
dukes, just take the hit.

It's nothing like that. This is Usenet. You turn off your computer and
it doesn't exsist for you anymore. You only see it if you want to. It's
nothing like some guy in your face in the real world who doesn't have a
power button that you can just push.

Talk to Ron and DB- if they stop, I won't have to defend.

I'm talking to everyone, Bob, Ron, anyone else, please stop this.

Old August 13th 05, 03:39 PM
66fourdoor

Ricky- one of the charter uses of this group was buy/sell/trade 8track
supplies

I sell pads, alignment tapes, reconditioned decks and tapes, and
replacement motors

So I'm very well not going to "walk away" from this group.

When Bob attacks those FA/FS ads, that's where the problem starts.
Nothing about pride- to a grocery store and start spouting off the
place is a dump- see how long you stay there before someone tosses you
out the door on your ass.

that's all there is to it.

furthermore, Bob's allegations have no merit- as Frank's post shows.

Old August 13th 05, 04:38 PM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:

The picture is of our first model of alignment tapes, which had a black
and white label.

Our newest line of alignment tapes now has a red, white, and blue
label-

Okay Charlie, so you admit the picture in the listing is not the item
you sell. And now, a quote from your current listing:

"AUDIOTEX by GC ELECTRONICS 8-track player test tape-"

This is a lie. You are selling copies of that tape, and not that tape
itself. Nowhere in the auction does it say you are getting a copy and
not the original item. Nowhere in the auction does it say you are not
getting the tape pictured. This is fraud and misrepresentation. The
facts are well established.

Your frauds are also well established, despite your poor memory. The
fraudulent alignment tapes and 'fraud quads' are merely the tip of the
iceberg. later, ron

...so much for your attacks,....

I'm not attacking you, Charlie, don't get so personal. This is not
about you. It's about your incessant fraudulent and hypocritical
behavior. later, ron

Old August 13th 05, 04:40 PM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:
and what about this, Ron. Do you agree that D-Bob should lie about me
and Frank like he did here ? So you also support this ?

Of course not. Last I saw, he apologized. Still waiting for you to
apologize. Should take you years. "You got a lot of 'splainin' to
do!" later, ron

Old August 13th 05, 04:42 PM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:
and what about this, Ron.

Oops, posted too fast. To clarify: I don't support lies. DB
apologised to Frank. Haven't seen any lies about Charlie yet.
Charlie's posted many lies, however. later, ron

Old August 13th 05, 04:48 PM
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2005 07:39:11 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

Ricky- one of the charter uses of this group was buy/sell/trade 8track
supplies

I sell pads, alignment tapes, reconditioned decks and tapes, and
replacement motors snip

The only thing in that laundry list that ISN'T a probable fraud is the
motors, and you've marked those up as high as 200%. I know...I bought
mine before you did from the same source.

This newsgroup is due to be killed next week. Thanks so much, Charlie
Nudo, for destroying it.
Old August 13th 05, 04:52 PM
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2005 07:14:49 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

Bob, anyone can make their own alignment cart- that doesn't make it a
"fraud". snip

Ask ANY PROFESSIONAL RECORDIST...a dub of ANY ALIGNMENT TAPE IS
WORTHLESS. In your case, you don't know anything about reference
fluxivity, perpendicularity or any of the other criteria that are used
when making a REAL alignment tape. The crap you crank out is a FRAUD,
and I've given you every chance to redeem yourself by putting the
word, "COPY" on your fraud auctions. However, the thief in you knows
that this will turn away buyers, so you don't.

esp. if they offer a money-back refund. snip

Giving back money to people whom you've defrauded does NOT eviscerate
the underlying crime of FRAUD.