Buy more of my coins!

Old December 5th 04, 10:57 PM
joe

Default Buy more of my coins!

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:28:07 -0700, "Diablo"
wrote:

"Patsy" wrote in message
.com
Frank Provasek wrote in
. com:

My name is Frank Provasek. I am a homosexual child molester, and
I want more of your ebay business. I need to raise more money
so I have offer CA$H to little boys who will let me suck their cute
little dicks. Please call me at 1-888-246-7440 and lets talk and
masterbate.

My ebay business is FRANKSCOINS. All of my coins are have no
minimums and noreserves, that's because I steal them.

I also believe that President Bush is a monster and all of our brave
troops in Iraq deserve to be killed for trying to steal Saddam's
oil.

I have reported you to ebay for your abuse of the net.
Since you are in Texas I have called (800) 252-5400 to
report your child abuse as well

Considering the email address and headers were spoofed, you just called and
turned in an innocent man...WTG moron !

I've only been lurking here for a couple months and posted only once
or twice so I don't know all the deep storied history. All I know is
this guy Frank sure gets a beating around here.

joe
Old December 6th 04, 05:31 AM
Patsy

"BrotherBart" wrote in news:zDNsd.291
$4E6.122@trnddc06:

They may have been spoofed, but what makes you think he's innocent?

No ****. After all it is "Frank the Shredder" we are talking about here.

shredder?
Old December 6th 04, 02:45 PM
James Higby

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of
two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

"Dan Gott" wrote in message
. com...
I have seen this guy's name come up time and again, and I
don't know why people want to victimize this man. Everytime
he explains himself, his enemies turn it against him. Maybe
should just quit using the internet. I don't like censorship,
but when certain people become a magnet for trouble, nobody
wants to have anything to do with them anyway. I can deal with the fag
stuff, but when he opposes my president that is treason and that
makes me fighting mad.

Old December 6th 04, 06:30 PM
Jim Menning

My response was based entirely upon reading Frank's own posts in the

past, and his previous replies directed to me. What I've learned from

them tells me I can't trust him. What do we really know about this

man to think that he has any higher morals than your typical Catholic

priest? I certainly wouldn't suggest he has committed the crimes

mentioned in the original post, but as I pointed out, we also have no

way of knowing he hasn't.

In the case of this thread, it was an obvious spoofed post that

started it, and no one is foolish enough to report him based upon the

information presented. In other words, people need to stop taking

these things so seriously. Yes, the original post was potentially

harmful, but only to those idiots foolish enough to believe there was

any truth in the actual specifics in it. And they aren't likely to be

customers of Frank in the first place. (Or wait, if they are that

dumb, they may indeed be customers of Frank's. Who knows?)

My response to you Jim is that Frank is far from an "honest" man. His

posts to these groups have proven over and over again how he changes

his stories to try to defend himself. His later posts contradict his

earlier posts. He and his cohorts have come back over and over again

to restart threads that had died weeks previously. Do you all need

the attention that bad? In Frank's case with his attitude, when he

re-opens a thread, he is begging for people to attack him further.

Has he spammed? By the common Usenet perception he has. Can he be

convicted in a criminal court of it? Not likely, the laws regarding

spamming are specific enough to disallow most instances of common

spam.

But in any case, he has "spammed" according to the eBay rules, which

is what this particular group is concerned with. If he violates any

eBay rule he doesn't like, what other rules of society might he

disobey? He agreed to the terms of service when he joined eBay, and

claims himself that he has not followed them, because their

definitions don't match what he would like them to be. That makes him

disrespectable and untrustworthy in my opinion. If others wish to

share that view, or wish to blindly pledge allegiance to him, that is

their choice to make.

jim menning

Old December 6th 04, 06:44 PM
Jim Menning

"James Higby" heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com wrote in message

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony
of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

That's exactly what this traitor has done...and there are far more than two
witnesses...the world is his witness. His opposes his own president.
President Bush is commander in chief and must be obeyed.

Old December 6th 04, 09:46 PM
Dennis Kemmerer

[flame groups trimmed]

"Bigolhomo" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:53:35 GMT, Patsy
wrote:

Frank Provasek wrote in
y.com:

My name is Frank Provasek. I am a homosexual child molester, and
I want more of your ebay business. I need to raise more money
so I have offer CA$H to little boys who will let me suck their cute
little dicks. Please call me at 1-888-246-7440 and lets talk and
masterbate.

My ebay business is FRANKSCOINS. All of my coins are have no minimums
and noreserves, that's because I steal them.

I also believe that President Bush is a monster and all of our brave
troops in Iraq deserve to be killed for trying to steal Saddam's oil.

I have reported you to ebay for your abuse of the net.
Since you are in Texas I have called (800) 252-5400 to
report your child abuse as well

Please tell me you're really not this stupid Patsy.

Have you read her previous posts? I think she actually is.

Old December 6th 04, 11:27 PM
James Higby

My posting of the U.S. Constitution Article III Section 3 was no joke. It
was intended to provide the official definition of treason for those who
don't know what it is, but yet bandy the word about, applying it to all who
dare critique the government. One hardly heard the word used until it
became the title and subject matter of a book and subsequently the stuff of
talk radio. All of a sudden now the world is full of experts who know
everything.

Your comments were refreshing as well as right on the money (see how I made
it all relevant to rcc again? - money, get it, money, for all who might
accuse us of being OT). Keep up the good work, David!

"David Thomas" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:44:45 GMT, "Jim Menning"
wrote:

"James Higby" heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com wrote in message

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in
levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony
of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

That's exactly what this traitor has done...and there are far more than
two
witnesses...the world is his witness. His opposes his own president.
President Bush is commander in chief and must be obeyed.

I hope these are meant to be jokes. Our president is not a King.
While presidential orders certainly should be obeyed by those they
apply to as long as they do not violate the Constitution, Americans
have the freedom to criticize ALL of their elected officials at ANY
time, in any way they wish.

The American people are not subjects. People serve elected office at
the consent of the governed, not the other way around.

Old December 7th 04, 12:45 AM
Jorg Lueke

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:30:27 GMT, David Thomas wrote:

I hope these are meant to be jokes. Our president is not a King.
While presidential orders certainly should be obeyed by those they
apply to as long as they do not violate the Constitution, Americans
have the freedom to criticize ALL of their elected officials at ANY
time, in any way they wish.

The American people are not subjects. People serve elected office at
the consent of the governed, not the other way around.

Not a joke, a junior troll. If you feed him much more he's going to hit
another growth spurt. So throw a rock at him and let him crawl back under
the bridge.