Looking for coin holders

Old August 16th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gene85

Default Looking for coin holders

I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins
Old August 19th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
celtex

"Gene85" wrote in message
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Do you mean folders?

Old August 19th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gene85

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:00:35 -0500, "celtex"
wrote:

"Gene85" wrote in message
.. .
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Do you mean folders?

Yes that should have been folders

Old August 20th 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
celtex

"Gene85" wrote in message
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Not used but good prices...
http://www.collectorscorner.org/supplies_019.html

Old August 20th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gene85

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:41:47 -0500, "celtex"
wrote:

"Gene85" wrote in message
.. .
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Not used but good prices...
http://www.collectorscorner.org/supplies_019.html

II have thousands of coins I have accumulated for about 50 years and
this will be a good way to get them sorted out. Thanks for the coin
folder link. I didn't want to invest in expensive folders I've seen
advertised.

Old August 21st 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
celtex

"Gene85" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:41:47 -0500, "celtex"
wrote:

"Gene85" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Not used but good prices...
http://www.collectorscorner.org/supplies_019.html

II have thousands of coins I have accumulated for about 50 years and
this will be a good way to get them sorted out. Thanks for the coin
folder link. I didn't want to invest in expensive folders I've seen
advertised.

You need help just send a few bags my way

Old August 22nd 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Aug 20, 2:11*pm, Gene85 wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:41:47 -0500, "celtex"

wrote:

"Gene85" wrote in message
.. .
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Not used but good prices...
http://www.collectorscorner.org/supplies_019.html

II have thousands of coins I have accumulated for about 50 years and
this will be a good way to get them sorted out. *Thanks for the coin
folder link. I didn't want to invest in expensive folders I've seen
advertised.

Whitman's and Harris' are pretty cheap. They're available at my local
Barnes and Nobles, and Borders.

Jerry

Coin Edge Holders Jim Dunigan Coins 3 October 5th 09 02:56 PM
Coin Holders Seller [email protected] Coins 2 January 27th 08 04:40 PM
Coin Edge Holders Numbers Coins 1 November 29th 07 12:16 AM
Baseball coin holders Fonty Coins 0 August 28th 05 12:23 AM
To Rinse Out Coin Holders or Not Justin H Coins 4 January 11th 04 12:54 AM