Switzerland Issues New Christmas Decoration Stamps

Old November 29th 03, 01:01 PM
Stamp Master Album

Default Switzerland Issues New Christmas Decoration Stamps

Stamps
This week Stamp Master Album News goes to the Switzerland Postal
Service. In November the Switzerland Postal Service has issued 2 new
stamps named "Christmas Decoration". Check out these new stamps and
their specification at
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/News...MasterNews.htm. Or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampMain.htm and click the Stamp News
stamp.

Our Foreign Stamp Identifier has six different indexes that can help you
find out what country your stamps are from. To access one of these
Indexes click this link.
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Fore...tifierHome.htm . And
then click the index you need to get started. The Foreign Stamp
Identifier is now available on CD if you would like to work offline. You
can purchase it in our Store Front or Stamp Products Sales.

Stamp Master Album December Sales
On the 1st of December we will post our December sales page and does it
have some great deals. Our sales will include:
Lionel Pennsylvania Flyer train set
E- Worldwide Stamp Album and SMA Help CD
Lionel Giant Ferris Wheel
Mint Disney Promotes Philately Stamp Set Page
Vario Stock Sheets
L&N Berkshire Steam Locomotive with matching Passenger Car Set
HO Freight Charger Train Set
Revell F14A Tomcat
Click this link to check it out at
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm

Stamp Sales
Stamp Master Album has just added some new Stamp Pages this Week. Check
out page numbers 61 - 70 in index number 3. Chick this link to go to
Index number 3.
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Priv...tampSalesB.htm

Stamp Products
Stamp Master Album now has the 2004 USA Pocket Catalog and the Linn's
Focus on Forgeries Guide to common stamps on site. And in the coming
weeks a new index will be set up to sell Scott's Specialty Stamp Albums.
These Specialty Stamp Albums only specialize in one country. So if
your a collector of just one country, you may consider using this type
of Stamp Album. They are more detailed then general foreign stamp albums
and we will be selling them with all supplements at 75% list.

Life-Like
Our Life-Like Electric Trains and Electric Slotcar sets all come with a
Limited Life-Time Warranty because there durable and built to last. In
December the HO Freight Charger Train Set is on sale and supplies our
limited so don't miss out. Also check out our complete line of Life-Like
Trains, Slotcars and Scenery using the fast links below.

Scenery
Our Life-Like Scenery product section has just about anything you need
to set up a beautiful layout. This is a great way for a father and son
to work together and have fun. With our scenery, you can build
mountains, valleys, canyons and more. Check out our complete line of
products at http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/SceneryProducts.htm

Lionel
The L&N Berkshire Steam Locomotive with matching Passenger Car Set is on
sale this month. See our December sales page for details. And remember
that all our Lionel Train Stock is new and comes with the complete
Lionel warranty; and because we are an authorized Lionel Dealer we can
get almost anything Lionel produces. So if you don't see what you want
on the site, E-mail us and will let you know if it is available. Most
special orders take only three days to come in and only three days to
get to our customers.

Become a Stamp Master Album subscriber and become entitle to some
Special Rebates on our site. Check out the home page for complete details.

Fast Links to Stamp Master Album Sections: Click (Or paste to browser)
one of the links below to go directly to that section.

General
Sales Page http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm
Store http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewStoreFront.htm

Stamp Help
USA Identifier
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/USId...rIndexPage.htm

Foreign Stamp Identifier
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Fore...tifierHome.htm
Stamp Dictionary http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Dictionary.htm
Stamp Information
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Stam...pInfoIndex.htm

Stamp Sales
Stamp Sales Index 1
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Priv...StampSales.htm
Stamp Sales Index 2
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Priv...tampSalesA.htm
Stamp Sales Index 3
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Priv...tampSalesB.htm
Disney Stamp Sales Index http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/DisneyStamps.htm
Stamp Product Sales http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampProductSales.htm
Stamp Pack Sales http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampPacks.htm
Year Set Sales Index I http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/YearSets.htm
Year Set Sales Index II http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/YearSetsA.htm

New Stamp Issues & Stamp Archives
Stamp News
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/News...MasterNews.htm.
News Archive http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewsArchive.htm

Trains
Lionel Train Sales Index I http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Lionel.htm
Lionel Train Sales Index II http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/LionelA.htm
Life-Like HO Train Sales http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/HOTrains.htm
Life-Like HO Scenery Sales
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/SceneryProducts.htm

Slotcar Sales http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/HOSlotcars.htm

Model Sales http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Models.htm

Number 1 in stamp help.
Stamp Master Album
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com

French stamps info mr-vampy Autographs 1 January 8th 05 02:05 AM
Swapping stamps Friedrich 'Friedi' Holz Autographs 11 April 2nd 04 04:47 AM
STAMPS STAMPS STAMPS simon brown US Stamps 0 October 24th 03 03:34 AM
trade US stamps for UK stamps Andrew Autographs 0 August 24th 03 05:48 AM
Want to trade stamps? HobbyManChris Autographs 2 August 3rd 03 04:56 AM