NGC Bunch of ASSES

Old March 11th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default NGC Bunch of ASSES

"oly" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 11, 10:49 am, "?????" wrote:
Plonk Off!

????? You're the scum that **** up every decent coin show.

There are two types of people in coin collecting; the historians and
the greedy cocksucking *******s.

?????, from your first sentence it was easy to see what kind of greedy
little **** you are.

oly

Come on, oly, you're much better than that. Rise above it, if you can.

James
'sticking my nose in where it's probably not wanted'

Old March 11th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
?????

Oly,

It's not a matter of greed. The market dictates the value of any coin. As
you should well know. Now just because I would like my coins graded a higher
value than was receive it is my right as a coin collector and yes, dealer to
disagree with them. I have no doubt that you have coins graded and have
disagreed with those grades. Yes, you even sale your coins and expect a
profit from such sells. I have not doubt that you don't sell them for less
than what you purchased them. If so then you are a fool. Then again you
maybe a fool, only you know for sure. Not really you maybe a fool and not
know it. Ok, you are a fool! Either way your just as greedy ******* as me or
anyone else. As for the coin shows I don't participate in them because of
people like you that over price your crap. So in closing just make sure you
look in the mirror when you call someone a greedy ******* and then you'll
see one reflecting back at you! **** you and have a very ****ing nice day!

?????

Old March 11th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

That's enough for me. PLONK!

Amistad
'my killfile is my friend'

Old March 11th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 11, 3:47 pm, "?????" wrote:
[...]

NGC has already reamed you & you're so ignorant that it will happen
again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figure it out little ****; if you're not an insider, you're an
outsider.

oly

Old March 11th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

Oly,

Apparently the truth hurts you!

Your just an ass wipe. Hear the Flush!

Old March 12th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nick Knight

In .com, on 03/11/2007
at 04:26 PM, "oly" said:

.... stuff I'd expect to hear out of my teeenager's mouths. Tired of doing
the temporary time outs with this, it's time to *permanently* stick to the
grown ups.

plonk

Nick
Old March 12th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

No Plonk here.

Old March 12th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 11, 7:29 pm, "????" wrote:
No Plonk here.

Methinks I see a great big white wad of plonk seeping out your
blowhole!!! Loser!!!

oly

Old March 12th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
?????

Oly,

I just amazing that when told the truth about you, you resort to the gutter
trash talk that you really are. You show that you are just the same as
anyone and everyone.
Truely the reflection in the mirror you see everyday is that of a poor
lonely fool. Did the truth about you hurt that much? Sad person you are.
The only loser one you see in mirror and everytime you look into it you'll
see him.

?????

Old March 12th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 12, 5:19 am, "?????" wrote:
Oly,

I just amazing that when told the truth about you, you resort to the gutter
trash talk that you really are. You show that you are just the same as
anyone and everyone.
Truely the reflection in the mirror you see everyday is that of a poor
lonely fool. Did the truth about you hurt that much? Sad person you are.
The only loser one you see in mirror and everytime you look into it you'll
see him.

?????

????? Poor little 'ho' ????? - NCG raped your ass, no vaseline, and
then you didn't get paid!!! Porr liddle coin "ho"...

oly

FA: A bunch of old $20 Wes Chormicle Paper Money 0 December 11th 04 11:29 PM
three in a bunch James Higby Coins 1 July 20th 04 04:27 AM
here's a third bunch of cards at 80% off gawaintheknight Hockey 0 November 2nd 03 11:45 PM
Who wants a whole bunch more at 80% off? gawaintheknight Hockey 0 September 15th 03 08:44 PM
The AH bunch isn't done yet Eric Tillery Coins 29 July 18th 03 01:59 PM