NGC Bunch of ASSES

Old March 10th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
?????

Default NGC Bunch of ASSES

Out of 20+ coins none of the reverse proofs came back a 70, all of them 69.
The bull**** reason was that the mint does a wash and that NGC uses one
ultraviolet light to detect any spots, if there are any spots on the coins
from the wash they will not grade 70. Now I did get a few 70's out of the MS
and DCAMs. I do not rank the prestige of HSN, QVC, Coin Network, etc... to
get the 70's in the Reverse Proof. Your right I should have forgone the
grading and just sold them for 300+ on ebay and made the 200 in profit. We
do take a chance in submitting but I will not waste my money with NGC
anymore.

Old March 10th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:33:48 +0000, Roger Hunt wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz
writes
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 04:03:00 GMT, in
wrote:

tough day at the office, dave?

Yeah, the usual, came in, got promoted, came home...

I see that would be a pain if no pay rise was associated with it.

Heh...I can see your point, but, wasn't like that. Still not sure what
the entire situation is going to be. Will be interesting that's for
sure.

Old March 10th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 10, 9:55 am, "?????" wrote:
Out of 20+ coins none of the reverse proofs came back a 70, all of them 69.
The bull**** reason was that the mint does a wash and that NGC uses one
ultraviolet light to detect any spots, if there are any spots on the coins
from the wash they will not grade 70. Now I did get a few 70's out of the MS
and DCAMs. I do not rank the prestige of HSN, QVC, Coin Network, etc... to
get the 70's in the Reverse Proof. Your right I should have forgone the
grading and just sold them for 300+ on ebay and made the 200 in profit. We
do take a chance in submitting but I will not waste my money with NGC
anymore.

Did you not notice this group is rec.COLLECTING.coins???
COLLECTING????

You should post this drivel at rec.SPECULATING.coins!!!

The sad part is it sounds like you're still going to make money, so
you'll probably keep speculating in coins. It would be better if you
got burned, big time...

oly

Old March 10th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

"oly" wrote in message
ps.com...

The sad part is it sounds like you're still going to make money, so
you'll probably keep speculating in coins. It would be better if you
got burned, big time...

Ouch, harsh.

Old March 11th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
?????

Oly,

Go **** yourself, I'm sure your daddy did.

Old March 11th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"?????" wrote in message
Oly,

Go **** yourself, I'm sure your daddy did.

I don't know what you might think of me, and it makes no difference, ?????.
But I will go on record with my disapproval of this kind of rejoinder, no
matter what the provocation. Plonk me if you will, I've had my say.

James

Old March 11th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nick Knight

In , on 03/10/2007
at 09:15 PM, "?????" said:

Go **** yourself, I'm sure your daddy did.

plonk

Nick
Old March 11th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
?????

Plonk Off!

Old March 11th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 11, 10:49 am, "?????" wrote:
Plonk Off!

????? You're the scum that **** up every decent coin show.

There are two types of people in coin collecting; the historians and
the greedy cocksucking *******s.

?????, from your first sentence it was easy to see what kind of greedy
little **** you are.

oly

FA: A bunch of old $20 Wes Chormicle Paper Money 0 December 11th 04 11:29 PM
three in a bunch James Higby Coins 1 July 20th 04 04:27 AM
here's a third bunch of cards at 80% off gawaintheknight Hockey 0 November 2nd 03 11:45 PM
Who wants a whole bunch more at 80% off? gawaintheknight Hockey 0 September 15th 03 08:44 PM
The AH bunch isn't done yet Eric Tillery Coins 29 July 18th 03 01:59 PM