NGC Bunch of ASSES

Old March 9th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
?????

Default NGC Bunch of ASSES

Got my NGC 2006 Silver sets back today their grading is just bull****.
Guess I should have been HSN or QVC or Coin Network to get a 70. Will not
do business with them again.

Old March 9th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Capri

On Mar 9, 2:14 pm, "?????" wrote:
Got my NGC 2006 Silver sets back today their grading is just bull****.
Guess I should have been HSN or QVC or Coin Network to get a 70. Will not
do business with them again.

Wanna tell us what happened or just going to bitch about it?

Old March 9th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"?????" wrote in message
Got my NGC 2006 Silver sets back today their grading is just bull****.
Guess I should have been HSN or QVC or Coin Network to get a 70. Will not
do business with them again.

I must confess, they called me in to spend a day as Guest Grader. I didn't
know they were your coins, honest.

James

Old March 9th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 9, 4:02 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"?????" wrote in message

Got my NGC 2006 Silver sets back today their grading is just bull****.
Guess I should have been HSN or QVC or Coin Network to get a 70. Will not
do business with them again.

I must confess, they called me in to spend a day as Guest Grader. I didn't
know they were your coins, honest.

James

Well poop-ey.

Maybe the OP will figure out what numismatics is really all about
someday.

But I doubt it...

oly

Old March 9th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Mar 9, 6:33 pm, "oly" wrote:

Well poop-ey.

Gosh, what a wit!

Old March 10th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"?????" wrote in message
Got my NGC 2006 Silver sets back today their grading is just bull****.
Guess I should have been HSN or QVC or Coin Network to get a 70. Will not
do business with them again.

You speculate. You gamble. Sometimes you lose. You should have been
content to order the sets from the Mint for a hundred bucks each and then
sell them for $300 on eBay with no need to spend money on any TPG crap.
Misplaced anger. That's what greed will do to people. You should be
thankful you probably can still sell them at a profit.

Me? I'm not doing business with lotteries or Las Vegas ever again either.

Bruce

Old March 10th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:14:10 -0500, ????? wrote:
Got my NGC 2006 Silver sets back today their grading is just bull****.
Guess I should have been HSN or QVC or Coin Network to get a 70. Will not
do business with them again.

Care to give any details so we can evaluate your claim, or are we
expected to just take the word of a cowardly anonymous troll at face
value?

Old March 10th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
stuart sanders

Guess someone didn't make the $1000 profit they expected......
Oh well...
Welcome to my world

On 10 Mar 2007 04:30:09 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 04:03:00 GMT, in wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz wrote:

Care to give any details so we can evaluate your claim, or are we
expected to just take the word of a cowardly anonymous troll at face
value?

tough day at the office, dave?

Yeah, the usual, came in, got promoted, came home...

FA: A bunch of old $20 Wes Chormicle Paper Money 0 December 11th 04 11:29 PM
three in a bunch James Higby Coins 1 July 20th 04 04:27 AM
here's a third bunch of cards at 80% off gawaintheknight Hockey 0 November 2nd 03 11:45 PM
Who wants a whole bunch more at 80% off? gawaintheknight Hockey 0 September 15th 03 08:44 PM
The AH bunch isn't done yet Eric Tillery Coins 29 July 18th 03 01:59 PM