2006 W Get them while you can!

Old October 21st 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Default 2006 W Get them while you can!

"reality" wrote in message
oups.com...

???? wrote:
Spit no, ingore YES! 99% of the beggars you see on the street corner
have
homes, have some kind of social income and live better than most of you
or
use your money for drugs, alcohol or hookers.

The other 1% you'll take care off.

So you can just **** off.

You have been exposed troll. You are just another of the nitwit lying
****ferbrains that pollute Usenet bandwidth and are being ridiculed as
such. You are simply too ignorant to accept the fact that you are this
NGs newest buffoon.

But post on. Let's see you foam up some *real* kookfroth now that you
are laying out there like the Usenet equivalent of a wrinkled, ugly,
fat-assed wannabe semi-nudist grossing everyone out at the pool in your
Speedo. LMMFAO!!

His command of the English language really makes me believe that he is an
astute very rich person, NOT.

Troll score, a pathetic 1 out of 10, must try harder. Billy

Old October 21st 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Harv

"bri" wrote in message
link.net...

BTW--NGC hands out 70's like a cop might issue speeding tickets at the

Indy
500 so they are no doubt over graded at least one grade. And you will be
seeing those selling for the same price raw as in an NGC slab due to this
fact.

http://tinyurl.com/y28fcq

This may change by the time you read it. This is David Lawrence's current
offerings of the three Gold coins - notice a set in original Mint packaging
is priced LOWER than the three coins in NGC MS and PR 69 slabs

Harv

Old October 21st 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Harv

"Harv" wrote in message

"bri" wrote in message
link.net...

BTW--NGC hands out 70's like a cop might issue speeding tickets at the

Indy
500 so they are no doubt over graded at least one grade. And you will be
seeing those selling for the same price raw as in an NGC slab due to

this
fact.

http://tinyurl.com/y28fcq

This may change by the time you read it. This is David Lawrence's current
offerings of the three Gold coins - notice a set in original Mint

packaging
is priced LOWER than the three coins in NGC MS and PR 69 slabs

Sorry, I got that backwards. Should read:

Notice a set in original Mint packaging is priced HIGHER than the three

Old October 21st 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Capri

Coins that I keep just for my collection I do not have graded and would much
prefer that we throw out all grading companies and as collectors we buy and
sell on our own observations of the coins.

Her! Hear!

So true. anyone who collects "graded " coins quickly comes to the same
conclusion.

I would much rather pay good monety form the coin rather than the name
of the grading company.

Old October 21st 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Harv

"????" wrote in message
You people certainly are NGC haters. But I have not doubt you have some

in
your collections.

You're one step away from the plonk button. Yes, I know, I can see you
shivering in your $2000.00 boots. How can you draw such a ridiculous
conclusion from what I wrote? I simply said David Lawrence has the original
three coin Gold Eagle set in the Mint's packaging at a higher price than the
three coins in NGC 69 slabs. You can read into that whatever screwball
nonsensical conclusion your diseased mind can dream up. Go ask David
Lawrence why they priced them that way. At any rate, if you're so freakin'
smart and followed the market for ultra grade moderns, you'd know they'd be
worth more in PCGS slabs. I have both in my collection. With some coins it
makes a difference, with some it doesn't. With these 20th Anniversary coins
it does.

Harv

Old October 22nd 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

Your right shivering in my boots. Ahhhhh!

Plonk away, see if I give a rats ass!

Old October 22nd 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bri

"Harv" wrote in message

"????" wrote in message
[...]

All you have to do is read the population reports to see that NGC grades
many thousands more coins as 70's as does PCGS--there certainly isn't that
many 70's. You also can see that there's quite the price difference between
NGC and PCGS graded the same on most all types.