2006 W Get them while you can!

Old October 21st 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

Default 2006 W Get them while you can!

Harv,

I give to myself. To hell with everyone else. I'm out for me and only me.
Why give to these so called societies? So they can pay the exec's hundreds
of thousands of dollars. I think not! I can find many things to buy for
myself! I just love turn around. You people will jump to cut down someone
else who posts here. I just love to see you all post your pathetic attempts
to belittle those who can make the tuff decisions.

????

"Harv" wrote in message

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"????" wrote in message
Interesting that you take that point of view. Since what I said is the
truth.

Just got this email from NGC. Damn, my profit just went up $20,000.

details snipped

All things considered, I get much more enjoyment reading about someone's
find of one wheat cent in a 1000 coin bag than I do reading your pompous,
Midas-complex posts -- real or not. We used to have neighbors who came

off
just like you and we all gave a sigh of relief when they finally moved
somewhere more comensurate with their social status. How do you even

find
the time to bother with us here, what with all that money to be counted

and
spent?

Bruce
'Hey! Another wheatie!! 300% profit!!'

Now if he said "Damn, my profit just went up $20,000 and when I sell the
slabs I'm giving a $5000 donation to the American Cancer Society or the
American Heart Association" or some other worthy cause, then maybe he'd
get
some accolades and respect. But "look how rich I am" doesn't score any
points or win any friends or make the world a better place. It's just
tactless arrogance.

Harv

Old October 21st 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Paawpaaw

Here we go again.
simple minds simpls pleasures.

Old October 21st 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

Spit no, ingore YES! 99% of the beggars you see on the street corner have
homes, have some kind of social income and live better than most of you or
use your money for drugs, alcohol or hookers.

The other 1% you'll take care off.

So you can just **** off.

"e" wrote in message
. ..
In article 9td_g.6809$fl.1695@dukeread08, "Bruce Remick"
wrote:

"????" wrote in message
. ..
Interesting that you take that point of view. Since what I said is the
truth.

Just got this email from NGC. Damn, my profit just went up $20,000.

details snipped

All things considered, I get much more enjoyment reading about someone's
find of one wheat cent in a 1000 coin bag than I do reading your pompous,
Midas-complex posts -- real or not. We used to have neighbors who came
off
just like you and we all gave a sigh of relief when they finally moved
somewhere more comensurate with their social status. How do you even
find
the time to bother with us here, what with all that money to be counted
and
spent?

Bruce
'Hey! Another wheatie!! 300% profit!!'

they moved to the land fill? that is where such garbage
belongs. i bet this clown spits on beggars and the
handicapped.

Old October 21st 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

Apparently I have you trapped, YOU KEEP REPY'N!

DUMBASS

"e" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "????"
wrote:

Harv,

I give to myself. To hell with everyone else. I'm out for me and only
me.
Why give to these so called societies? So they can pay the exec's hundreds
of thousands of dollars. I think not! I can find many things to buy for
myself! I just love turn around. You people will jump to cut down
someone
else who posts here. I just love to see you all post your pathetic
attempts
to belittle those who can make the tuff decisions.

????

. ..

"????" wrote in message
[...]

pointless ****, as the brits say.
plonk.

Old October 21st 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

???? wrote:
Spit no, ingore YES! 99% of the beggars you see on the street corner have
homes, have some kind of social income and live better than most of you or
use your money for drugs, alcohol or hookers.

The other 1% you'll take care off.

So you can just **** off.

You have been exposed troll. You are just another of the nitwit lying
****ferbrains that pollute Usenet bandwidth and are being ridiculed as
such. You are simply too ignorant to accept the fact that you are this
NGs newest buffoon.

But post on. Let's see you foam up some *real* kookfroth now that you
are laying out there like the Usenet equivalent of a wrinkled, ugly,
fat-assed wannabe semi-nudist grossing everyone out at the pool in your
Speedo. LMMFAO!!

Old October 21st 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

???? wrote:
Interesting that you take that point of view. Since what I said is the
truth.

Buahahahahahahaha.

Meeeee too. I bought 500 of them through my various Usenet IDs and now
I'm a zillionaire!!! Whoooooopppeeeeeeeee!!!!!

rest of liar's crap snipped

LMAO at you! Damn I can still take that vacation, pay the rent and well
hell do anything I want.
Have another $120,000 worth of other coins to sell. Yep, LMAO.

Do you make millions of $$$$$$ filming pornos in your Farrari in front
of your mansion with your 12 incher plowing thousands of Playboy chicks
too????

LMAO. Another numbnut troll trying to impress everyone with vaporware.

Too funny.

Old October 21st 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

Admission that you are a piece of **** troll noted.

Old October 21st 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

e wrote:
In article , "????" wrote:

how jealous you are all

"e" wrote in message
In article , "????"
wrote:

I bought 6 and wish I'd bought 10 plus having the wife buy 10. But I'll
settle for the six.

I don't mean to offend those who could not afford them. There's a few here
that just bitch about not having the forsight to order some and complain
about those who did. And certainly rent is more important than coins.
BTW
I do live in the real world. I just have more money to live in it!

"e" wrote in message
news In article , "Harv"
wrote:

"????" wrote in message

And for those who did buy the Gold set from the mint, quit your cry
baby
whining because you couldn't make the big decision on buying them.

Hmm.. two months' rent or three oz. of Gold.. rent.. Gold.. rent..
Gold..
rent won

And just how many $2610.00 sets did Mr. ???? buy?

Harv

yeah, i live in the real world too. i could have bought one
set instead of taking my recent visit east and buying a car.
the trip got me more than gold....

yep. i never begrudge what others have.

how clueless of common netiiqqette you are.

Yup. All of that magnificient wealth while simultaneously being a
clueproof newbie. Amazing!

Old October 21st 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bri

"????" wrote in message
Right now there is an abundance of 2006 W 20th Anniversary Sets on Ebay

I fail to see why I should pay a hefty premium on these now when I could
have gotten them for much cheaper a while ago?
There's always an initial buyers frenzy on stuff like this which is the case
at this time. You have no idea where the prices on these will go a few years
from now and nobody else does either. It's all speculation and greed which
drives stuff like this. You surely are not the first person to have
discovered this greedy speculation and to have capitalized on it. Good for
you--but as you see you didn't get the accolades from the peanut gallery
that you expected. Chalk it up to experience and move on dude!
There is no law stating that the mint can't make reverse cameo gold coins
from now on. There just might be some made next year and sucessive years
from now with half that mintage number. Just ask Phil--he says 5,000 is a
low figure for this sort of coin and he's right almost all the time. Look
here at some of the gold commemorative mintage figures and then see how much
some are getting now--
http://www.stanford.edu/~clint/q/
Check it out--lots of gold coin types with much smaller mintages. There
isn't a whole lot of people who collect entire sets of gold eagles--which is
just one reason why they don't make very many to begin with. A gold type set
collector will want them--but they'll be in the crowd who bought them
directly from the mint so that crowd is satisfied forever.
There's been more comments made that the reverse cameo on the gold coins are
really ugly than comments made from people who say they are in love with the
look. You can just read some other postings all over the net to see the
reaction to these--the 'these things are ugly' crowd outnumbers the 'these
are awesome' crowd so far.
If I want to invest in something I want something that has compounded
interest or that pays a dividend. Gold coins don't do either.
BTW--NGC hands out 70's like a cop might issue speeding tickets at the Indy
500 so they are no doubt over graded at least one grade. And you will be
seeing those selling for the same price raw as in an NGC slab due to this
fact.

Old October 21st 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

bri,

PCGS under grades many coins that should have received a point or two
higher. Being too conservative does not do justice to the collector or the
industry as a whole. I have a 1995W Silver Dollar. It is graded by PCGS at
PR68. Compared to a 69 I also have the 68 is far superior to the 69. Looking
at coins that have been submitted to both grading services it is some what
perplexing to figure out how they come to their decision of the grade. I'm
sure you've seen many coins that you just cannot figure out why it received
the grade it did. What I'd like to see is the grading companies indicate why
the coin graded at the grade it did. What was the defect or appearance the
grader saw? To say one over grades and another under grades will always be a
point of contention with collectors and grading companies. What is it with
the *? If a coin grades at 69* then it should have received a 70. Why not
change the system say 69.5 or 69.8 etc... I would much prefer to not have
the coin graded at all. But if a profit is what I'm after with some of my
coins or for that matter any of my coins we must have them graded to command
that premium price.

Coins that I keep just for my collection I do not have graded and would much
prefer that we throw out all grading companies and as collectors we buy and
sell on our own observations of the coins. But we rely too much up on the
opinions of others. I am also guilty of this fact. But the monster that has
been created by collectors will on keep growing. Case in point: FIRST
STRIKES. What a joke!

Now what I'm going to do is see if the 70 grades from NGC will crossover to
PCGS.

"bri" wrote in message
link.net...