New Morgan Grading company?

Old September 6th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
????

Default New Morgan Grading company?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MS67-1898-P-BU-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Old September 6th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

I note that the seller states "AND I AM NOT TRYING TO PLACE A VALUE ON THIS
COIN."

Considering the large multi-colored block of text and the numbers that he
tosses around, I have a three-word response -- WHAT A CROCK!

Amistad
'not trying to influence your perception of same'

Old September 6th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Wes Chormicle

" have a three-word response -- WHAT A CROCK!

I think what you meant was, "WHAT A CROOK!"

Old September 6th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
kodakoda

How about this one!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1900-P-MORGAN-SI...QQcmdZViewItem

Old September 6th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

"kodakoda" wrote in message
. ..
How about this one!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1900-P-MORGAN-SI...QQcmdZViewItem

Wow! Now that one *is* RARE! In fact, that may well be the only 1900 Morgan
in existence with the date 1890 on it!

Amistad
'yes, they're out there!'

Old September 6th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

"Wes Chormicle" possibly made an astute observation with:
I think what you meant was, "WHAT A CROOK!"

You just might be on to something, Wes! g, d, & r

Amistad
'mercy!'

Old September 6th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula

"Amistad" wrote in
:

"kodakoda" wrote in message
. ..
How about this one!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1900-P-MORGAN-SI...INS-10-500-00-
MS67_W0QQitemZ260028498979QQihZ016QQcategoryZ13981 1QQssPageNameZWDV
WQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow! Now that one *is* RARE! In fact, that may well be the only
1900 Morgan in existence with the date 1890 on it!

Amistad
'yes, they're out there!'

And, the other text is funny, too! It trends at $10,500 in MS-67. But,
what does it trend at in a cleaned F-12?

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old September 6th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"????" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/MS67-1898-P-BU-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Even ignoring the grade of the coin this auction has all the signs that
scream "avoid like the plague".

Large text, multiple font colours, multiple font sizes, ALL CAPS nearly, and
the words "investment" and "estate" are present. Billy

Old September 6th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
K6AZ

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 07:34:17 -0400, "????" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MS67-1898-P-BU-M...QQcmdZViewItem

I ought to bid $20 just to find out what this self slobber's idea of MS67 is. ;-)
--
K6AZ Forum

http://www.k6az.com/forum/
Old September 6th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
websurfer

"note.boy" wrote in message

"????" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/MS67-1898-P-BU-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Even ignoring the grade of the coin this auction has all the signs that
scream "avoid like the plague".

Large text, multiple font colours, multiple font sizes, ALL CAPS nearly,
and the words "investment" and "estate" are present. Billy

Billy,

You left out one... "Seller has a NO RETURN Policy"...