Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

Old December 30th 08, 07:20 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Anonymous[_7_]

Default Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

Ebay is officially engaged in organized crime! They can no longer claim
ignorance of the rare coin fraud taking place on their auction web sight!
My account was banned from Ebay's discussion boards. I was never warned,
never contacted about anything, just get an email from Rebecca N with Ebay
moderation team that I am indefinitely banned.

Supposedly for being hateful and threatning, which I did no such thing.
What I did do however was make a post about the sellers of fake coins in
fake PCGS and NGC slabs being sold from China. And provided links to the
articles on the PCGS and NGC web sight to show how to tell they are fakes.
And warning collectors to be careful.

Apparently Ebay didn't like the fact that many of their Sellers were
indirectly exposed!! Because there was no other legitimate reason to ban
me.

Now, combine this with the FACT that Ebay will remove prehaps half of the
listings for fakes even when they are notified and given proof that the
seller is fraudulent, and IMHO this pretty well disproves Ebay's claims of
ignorance of the scamming going as completely false and untrue!! Refusal to
take action when informed with proof of a scammer seller, covering up of
information on their discussion boards that helps collectors expose these
fraudulent sellers, removal of member's rights to post for giving consumers
the information to avoid these scammers, need I really go on!!??

If you read the section explaining my supposed violation you will quickly
see that I actually did NO actual violation of the rules. I made sure I had
actually read every single term and condition of the rules/agreement before
I started making posts on their boards so I was positive to stay within the
guidelines so as NOT to violate them. As I was not out to break any rules,
just help spread the awareness. How is this being hate to anything except
crime?

So, they truly are, not only ignoring and allowing the fraud taking place on
their website, they are ACTIVELY covering up any attempts to educate the
consumer so they won't get scammed by these unscrupulous sellers!! This is
basically, as I see it and comprehend it, aiding and abetting the criminals
in their fraud and scams!

Old December 30th 08, 10:28 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

I find it amazing that anyone would be foolish enough to buy anything from
an ebay seller based in China. Billy

Old December 30th 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Anonymous" wrote in message
[...]

So, Anonymous. What would you have us all do now? Bail out of eBay
because of a perceived injustice done to you? You went into eBay's
backyard with your carefully-crafted criticism. They didn't care for it and
kicked you out of their yard altogether. Happens sometimes to well intended
activists who insist on sacrificing themselves in order to save or "protect"
everyone else. Cheer up. Maybe you'll be eligible for the Martyr's Hall of
Fame.

Old December 30th 08, 03:03 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
PeterD

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 01:20:46 -0600, "Anonymous"
wrote:

Ebay is officially engaged in organized crime! They can no longer claim
ignorance of the rare coin fraud

If the fraud is so rare, why care? Geezze...

taking place on their auction web sight!
My account was banned from Ebay's discussion boards. I was never warned,
never contacted about anything, just get an email from Rebecca N with Ebay
moderation team that I am indefinitely banned.

And their TOS including a warning clause? If so you should complain.

Supposedly for being hateful and threatning, which I did no such thing.

Prove it.

What I did do however was make a post about the sellers of fake coins in
fake PCGS and NGC slabs being sold from China. And provided links to the
articles on the PCGS and NGC web sight to show how to tell they are fakes.
And warning collectors to be careful.

Oh, you are so nice... And *why* did you interfere with someone else's
auctions? You could have send a listing violation complaint to eBay
but that would have been less satisfying, right?

Apparently Ebay didn't like the fact that many of their Sellers were
indirectly exposed!! Because there was no other legitimate reason to ban
me.

Expecially by a source that has not the courage to post except as
annonymous?

Old December 30th 08, 05:03 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Don Lancaster

Anonymous wrote:
Ebay is officially engaged in organized crime!

It is a thankless task, but somebody has got to do it.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com
Old December 30th 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Pogonip[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Oh, and the solution to "fraud" is to post the auction numbers on a
discussion board? Just like the way to report a crime to your local
police is to put a note on the bulletin board at the library?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old December 30th 08, 09:43 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

On Dec 30, 5:28*am, "note.boy" wrote:
I find it amazing that anyone would be foolish enough to buy anything from
an ebay seller based in China. *Billy

**********

One has to ask just which party is the most dishonest, the criminals
in
China or eBay which knowingly allows fraud to occur.

Denga

Old December 30th 08, 10:05 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Roger Hunt

In article
..com, Chas Edwards writes
On Dec 30, 5:28*am, "note.boy" wrote:
I find it amazing that anyone would be foolish enough to buy anything from
an ebay seller based in China. *Billy

One has to ask just which party is the most dishonest, the criminals
in
China or eBay which knowingly allows fraud to occur.

Quite clearly we have a situation where two wrongs *do* make a right.

(In cyberspace nobody can hear you scam.)
--
Roger Hunt
Old December 30th 08, 11:30 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Don Lancaster

Chas Edwards wrote:
On Dec 30, 5:28 am, "note.boy" wrote:
I find it amazing that anyone would be foolish enough to buy anything from
an ebay seller based in China. Billy

**********

One has to ask just which party is the most dishonest, the criminals
in
China or eBay which knowingly allows fraud to occur.

Denga

The most dishonest, of course, is the epsilon minus guilty of auction
interference.

Old December 30th 08, 11:30 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Don Lancaster

Roger Hunt wrote:
In article
.com, Chas Edwards writes
On Dec 30, 5:28 am, "note.boy" wrote:
I find it amazing that anyone would be foolish enough to buy anything from
an ebay seller based in China. Billy

One has to ask just which party is the most dishonest, the criminals
in
China or eBay which knowingly allows fraud to occur.

Quite clearly we have a situation where two wrongs *do* make a right.

(In cyberspace nobody can hear you scam.)

Fright arrangements are the sole responsibility of the buyer.