Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin

Old July 26th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.collecting,rec.collecting,alt.marketplace.funky-stuff.forsale,alt.marketplace.collectables
84rms

Default Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin

I have an Indian Head Penny on a business card that has had an
American Indian embossed over the image of Lincoln for auction on
ebay. You can also find them by looking under seller name 84-Rooms!

130137102486: Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin
Auction ends on: Jul-30-07 15:13:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...m=130137102486

Old July 26th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Jul 26, 2:02 pm, 84rms wrote:
I have an Indian Head Penny on a business card that has had an
American Indian embossed over the image of Lincoln for auction on
ebay. You can also find them by looking under seller name 84-Rooms!

130137102486: Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin
Auction ends on: Jul-30-07 15:13:14 PDThttp://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130137102486

Weird coin, but I have to admit that I'd like to see this done to a
cheap 1909 Lincoln Cent ...

While Googling around for "Ed McClung" I happened upon this webpage
which lists ways to clean your pennies before elongating them.

http://www.pennycollector.com/tips_clean.html

Can't say as I've ever tried the Taco Bell Hot Sauce method, but I do
confess to a misguided episode with Tarn-X in my youth ...

Old July 27th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:02:32 -0000, 84rms wrote:

I have an Indian Head Penny on a business card that has had an
American Indian embossed over the image of Lincoln for auction on
ebay. You can also find them by looking under seller name 84-Rooms!

130137102486: Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin
Auction ends on: Jul-30-07 15:13:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...m=130137102486

Why do some of the pictures show a 1960, rather than 1983-d cent?

Old July 27th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

"Jon Purkey" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:02:32 -0000, 84rms wrote:

I have an Indian Head Penny on a business card that has had an
American Indian embossed over the image of Lincoln for auction on
ebay. You can also find them by looking under seller name 84-Rooms!

130137102486: Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin
Auction ends on: Jul-30-07 15:13:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...m=130137102486

Why do some of the pictures show a 1960, rather than 1983-d cent?

Did you read the listing?

"One fell off the card so I have taken pictures of it showing the front and back. The
one you get is still attached to the card. "

Old July 27th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:44:02 -0500, "jim menning"
wrote:

"Jon Purkey" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:02:32 -0000, 84rms wrote:

I have an Indian Head Penny on a business card that has had an
American Indian embossed over the image of Lincoln for auction on
ebay. You can also find them by looking under seller name 84-Rooms!

130137102486: Indian Penny Lincoln Head MUTILATOR Weird Hobo coin
Auction ends on: Jul-30-07 15:13:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...m=130137102486

Why do some of the pictures show a 1960, rather than 1983-d cent?

Did you read the listing?

"One fell off the card so I have taken pictures of it showing the front and back. The
one you get is still attached to the card. "

Understand now, but it is a confusing picture, especially since it's
the primary picture linked to the auction.