(RCSD) Our own Rock Group, now?

Old May 12th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Default (RCSD) Our own Rock Group, now?

It appears that RCSD has its own Rock Group, now!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?...83177219268514

Blair
Old May 12th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Huh?
this one flew over my head.

Old May 13th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On May 12, 5:26*pm, "rodney" wrote:
Huh?
this one flew over my head.

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

It appears that RCSD has its own Rock Group, now!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?...er=1#502658317...

Blair

Sheesh! The original photo disappeared.....
It was of a North Carolina music group called "the stanps".

Blair
Old May 13th 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Blair" wrote in message

Sheesh! The original photo disappeared.....
It was of a North Carolina music group called "the stanps".

Some Rock Art :-) cand be found on my over 10 years old pages:
http://www.artonstamps.org/Art-Galle...-paintings.htm

More rock stamps can be found on this nice site:
http://www.rockhounds.com/rockshop/stamps.html

--
Victor Manta

Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old May 13th 09, 07:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

I think I have seen them Blair, (but avoided)
tattoo's and pins through the tongue IIRC
Not the stamps I enjoy

Old May 13th 09, 08:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Not so,
I found the group I had seen previously
A rock group from Reno Nevada
"Stamp Collection Suicide" is their moniker.
Rodney

Old May 13th 09, 08:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

There is a vinyl disc going around (1950's - 1060's) with a stamp featured
on the sleeve,
I cannot recall it, it was prior to myself keeping records (scuse the pun)

Old May 13th 09, 09:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_2_]

On May 12, 10:11*pm, "Victor Manta" wrote:
More rock stamps can be found on this nice site:http://www.rockhounds.com/rockshop/stamps.html

One of my covers: http://www.mcgees.org/coverimg/coverH4.jpg

Should have scanned it against black, eh?

Mo http://www.mcgees.org/postalcancel/p...celintro.shtml

--
Joshua H. McGee
Sierra Madre, Los Angeles, California, USA
Old May 13th 09, 12:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

I can see Rock, Joshua, but no Roll.

Black is a personal preference of mine
(just adhere an A4 sheet of black Kraft paper to the scanner lid with
blu-tak)

That doesn't mean it is to everyone's taste. To each their own
Rodney.

Old May 13th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_2_]

On May 13, 4:16*am, "rodney" wrote:
I can see Rock, Joshua, but no Roll.

Ah, but if you examine the thread title, you will note that "Roll" was
not stipulated. :^)

Failing that, I could wrap it around a rolling pin and send it down
the block.