California International Antiquarian Bookfair 5005

Old June 27th 04, 01:15 PM
Ted Jones

Default California International Antiquarian Bookfair 5005

Does any one know about the status of the 2005 California International
Bookfair? I was trying to find the dates. It is not listed on the ABAA
site and they have not replied to my e-mail. The LOC doesn't list it
either.
Old June 29th 04, 03:15 AM
William M. Klimon

"Ted Jones" cheshire2dslextreme.com wrote in message

Does any one know about the status of the 2005 California International
Bookfair? I was trying to find the dates. It is not listed on the ABAA
site and they have not replied to my e-mail. The LOC doesn't list it
either.

The official website is not up yet. The fairs of the past few years have
been held during the first weekend of February, so I would expect Feb. 4-6,
2005.

We went to SF last year and had a blast. We're already planning for next
year.

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com

Old June 30th 04, 01:08 AM
Ted Jones

"michael adams" wrote in
:

"William M. Klimon" wrote in message
"Ted Jones" cheshire2dslextreme.com wrote in message

Does any one know about the status of the 2005 California
International Bookfair? I was trying to find the dates. It is not
listed on the ABAA site and they have not replied to my e-mail. The
LOC doesn't list it either.

The official website is not up yet. The fairs of the past few years
have been held during the first weekend of February, so I would
expect Feb.

4-6,
2005.

We went to SF last year and had a blast. We're already planning for
next year.

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com

Well just remember to bring a tent and around 2 weeks supply
of food with you

The 38th California International Antiquarian Book Fair,
Feb 18 - 20, 2005

Concourse Exhibition Center.
635 - 8th Street @ Brannon Street
San Francisco, California USA

For more information:
(415) 962-2500

michael adams

Michael:

Thank you for finding the dates. I was a little worried because there was
no publicity. When I took my now girlfriend to one in Los Angeles, I
believe it confirmed me as the geek of her dreams.

We now go to both. I did confirm the date with the event planners should
there be anyone who doubts.

I was wor