400 tapes-(7) 8track decks-alignment tapes-new motors-replacement pads-Ebay

Old August 21st 05, 01:31 PM
yodedude2

I know because you have admitted the fraudulent alignment tape you list
is a HOMEMADE DUBBED copy and that the item pictured is NOT the item
you will send. Duh.

btw, I did not get your mailing addy, so you have refused the offer of
a sealed blank. I'm glad we could put this matter behind us. cya, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Ron,

You have not purchased an alignment tape yourself- so how would you
know ? You are basing your conclusion on hearsay.

Worry about your own listings- if you have any.

Old August 21st 05, 02:10 PM
66FOURDOOR

that is incorrect-

I have a large quantity of the alignment tapes, just like I have a
large quantity of the replacement pads and replacement DC 8-track deck
motors-

I use the same picture each time to list each item- as all the tapes,
pads, and motors are identical within each lot

why is that so hard for you to understand ?

Old August 21st 05, 02:11 PM
66FOURDOOR

for example- I use this same picture of the 8-track motor every time I
list and sell a motor. There's no reason to take a new picture each
time

http://i21.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/bc/f4/32_2.JPG

Old August 21st 05, 02:14 PM
66FOURDOOR

another example- I use this same picture every time I list replacement
8-track pads- it shows the black foam pads. I have also made the pads
from blue and white foam stock.

http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/be/c1/c8_2.JPG

Old August 21st 05, 02:20 PM
66FOURDOOR

final example- I use this same picture every time I list and sell an
alignment tape- because all tapes in the lot have the identical
alignment program on them- no reason to take a new picture each time-
it is the vintage Audiotex alignment program

http://i12.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/6b/81/f8_2.JPG

in all cases, we are talking about items listed for a mere $10 each
with no reserve- and with a money back guarantee.

so what's your problem then ?

Old August 21st 05, 02:37 PM
66FOURDOOR

yodedude2 wrote:

btw, I did not get your mailing addy, so you have refused the offer of
a sealed blank. I'm glad we could put this matter behind us. cya, ron

No, by all means send the tape- that matter has not been put behind- I
accepted the free blank sent at your expense, to make up for the Wings
cart you sent that was defective and jammed.

Address info- I sent you several emails with my shipping address- are
you using a valid email addy here ?

My address is posted several times in this forum- just do a search
under "Bear Run Drive"

I anxiously await for your free blank tape- thanks.

Old August 21st 05, 04:01 PM
yodedude2

The problem is these are dubbed copies being passed off as originals.
Geez, Charlie, can't you read? later, ron

Old August 21st 05, 04:09 PM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:
yodedude2 wrote:

btw, I did not get your mailing addy, so you have refused the offer of
a sealed blank. I'm glad we could put this matter behind us. cya, ron

No, by all means send the tape- that matter has not been put behind- I
accepted the free blank sent at your expense, to make up for the Wings
cart you sent that was defective and jammed.

Address info- I sent you several emails with my shipping address- are
you using a valid email addy here ?

I don't believe you. It's not like your famous for your honesty and
integrity. Nevertheless, I will give you the benefit of the doubt (yet
again). I will ship the tape out shortly. Thank you for confirming
the 'bear run drive' address.

I am staying on record that I don't believe your
'Wings/Beatles/whatever' tape story either. I believe you concocted
the entire matter or confused me with some other person. As far as the
tape being defective, it worked in my player. Regardless, the issue
will soon be over. later, ron

btw, a word of advice...always check tapes before you put them in the
player for the first time. Duh.

Old August 21st 05, 05:15 PM
yodedude2

I searched and found: 160 bear run drive, drums, pa 18222. Is this
where you want it sent? Just double-checking. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
yodedude2 wrote:

btw, I did not get your mailing addy, so you have refused the offer of
a sealed blank. I'm glad we could put this matter behind us. cya, ron

No, by all means send the tape-....