Paul Evans- an excon jailbird w/teen rapist desires

Old December 24th 03, 03:47 PM
trippin2-8track

Default Paul Evans- an excon jailbird w/teen rapist desires

(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message . com...
I've been known to have a way of predicting the future, Chuck, so
we'll just see how gay I am, fourteen years from this very date, when
I have your own daughter bent over your lousy tombstone. Merely
obliging, of course, her earnest pleas to be breached in her brown
eye--the one orifice you wound up managing to neglect during her
formative years. After all, I have too good a heart to pass on an
opportunity to render such charitable alms to a voice in need.

That's it Evans, take just enough rope to hang yourself with. NOW
you're showing your TRUE colors, like I said before, the LOWEST common
denominator of human life are people like you, hanging out on the net
and Ebay. The thoughts of ebay closing frightened you, eh ?? I
noticed how that comment struck a loud chord in you...you're little
cyber net world, disappearing....

Take a good long look at his post folks. Paul Evans of Austin, Texas.
Self proclaiming his desire to rape 14 year olds in deviate sexual
intercourse. But he wants others to admit their "wrong". His good
buddy is Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, also from Texas. Something to
ponder, before buying anything from Gibson. No doubt his intentions
are not far from Evans'

Paul, no wonder you have no offspring, you MORON, you have it in the
wrong hole, AND the wrong sex ! (hahahahahaha....) They taught you
well in jail, you're always spouting cooze and brown-eye
remarks..."Polly, where's you dad, and degree you claimed to have ??"

Dream on Paul. Everyone in my family lives well into their late
80's...longevity runs in the family. I'll be kickin' dirt on you...
Old December 24th 03, 07:32 PM
The Poodlebutt

You have taken me out of context. I said, fourteen years from now. You
have already placed her age at 4-5. That would put her at nineteen,
when you will have undoubtedly already had plenty of experience
breaking her in.

I have the satisfaction of knowing that instead of enjoying your
family's company on Christmas day, you'll be burning up, thinking
about what a sorry asshole Paul Evans is. All because you are a
stupid, dejected little troll, a crybaby pussy from hell with big,
bright buttons that are very easy to push.

Old December 24th 03, 08:11 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

The Poodlebutt wrote:

[...]

Charlie, it is time for you to stop now. You are kinda like a little
kid...you do not know when it is time to go inside for a nap. If you
insist on maintaining this very bad behavior, it will be necessary for
me to start reporting you to Google again. Do you want to lose a second
account with them?

Also, since you brought your family up, do you really think your dad
would approve of the vile way in which you carry on in this NG? Would
you dare to show him your posts?

Merry Christmas gang!

Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old December 25th 03, 12:23 PM
trippin2-8track

Nice example you're setting for your kids, Dan. You hang out with a
kiddy raper online, who did jail time, and also is a homosexual...and
you even had him over your house. Perhaps he "eyed" your little ones
while he was there. If he has these thoughts about my "daughter", (I
don't have a daughter BTW), he also has these thoughts about your kids
too...think about it, moron...

I'd say, you're damn hard up for friends ! I don't read your posts,
even when I reply to them, so post away. You're so damn stupid, you
can't even spell...
Old December 28th 03, 08:37 PM
scottamerica

"trippin2-8track" wrote in message
om...
Nice example you're setting for your kids, Dan. You hang out with a
kiddy raper online, who did jail time, and also is a homosexual...and
you even had him over your house. Perhaps he "eyed" your little ones
while he was there. If he has these thoughts about my "daughter", (I
don't have a daughter BTW), he also has these thoughts about your kids
too...think about it, moron...

I'd say, you're damn hard up for friends ! I don't read your posts,
even when I reply to them, so post away. You're so damn stupid, you
can't even spell...

Par for the course for this ****ed up newsgroup...

Scott
King of 8Track Culture

Old January 3rd 04, 03:01 PM
trippin2-8track

..
Old January 4th 04, 03:21 PM
trippin2-8track

WRONG. She does not exist at this time. So any daughter of mine would
be only 14 years old or younger when you attempt to rape and sodomize
her, and she blows your friggin' head off with a 45 auto...

Ever shoot something with a 45 auto ?? I did. Whatever you hit, goes
down, and stays down. Big hunk of lead will knock you right on your
ass. For keeps, PERMANENT.

Keep it up...