Looking for 07/08 MVP RC's and regulars.

Old October 19th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
JD[_2_]

Default Looking for 07/08 MVP RC's and regulars.

Hi,

I'm looking for the following RC's from 07/08 MVP:

302 (Colin Fraser)

303 (Pierre Parenteau)

305 (Tomas Papperle)

306 (Curtis Glencross)

308 (David Krejci)

311 (Jaroslav Halak)

312 (Duncan Milroy)

314 (Jeff Schultz)

315 (Jameson Hunt)

317 (Andy Greene)

320 (David Clarkson)

321 (Aaron Rome)

323 (David Moss)

326 (Yitaka Fukufugi)

329 (Ryan Parent)

330 (John Zeiler)

332 (Jack Johnson)

335 (Zack Stortini)

336 (Bryan Young)

338 (Rob Schremp)

339 (Martin Lojek)

341 (Ryan Callahan)

344 (Matt Ellis)

345 (Patrick Kaleta)

347 (Danny Bois)

350 (Krys Barch)

I also need #127 (Mike Knuble) and will trade for as many RC's of Ryan
parent (#329) that you have.

I have the following MVP to trade:

Hart Candidates

Brodeur #HC3

Lecavalier #HC5

Kiprusoff #HC6

Game Faces

Jagr #GF2

Kovalchuk #GF4

Forsberg #GF5

Monumental Moments

Sundin #MM2

Brodeur #MM4

Malkin #MM5

Recchi #MM6

Thornton #MM8

Briere #MM10

Lecavalier #MM12

Niedermayer #MM14

New World Order

Gaborik #NW5

Kopitar #NW6

Vanek #NW10

Lehtonen #NW13

Parise #NW14

If you can't use anything here, please let me know what you're looking for,
or I can send you a copy of my tradelist. Thanks,

JD

Test - Regulars who know me... pe2[_4_] Autographs 3 May 31st 07 11:12 PM
PING: RCC regulars John Carney Coins 18 December 15th 04 12:16 AM
PING: RCC regulars The Silver Jar... Coins 2 December 12th 04 05:02 PM
WTB/TF 97/8 zenith small regulars DGhki Hockey 0 February 6th 04 05:02 AM