Why has Frank Provasek Been Suspended From eBay So Many Times?

Old June 23rd 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Galikanokus

Default Why has Frank Provasek Been Suspended From eBay So Many Times?

"Mr. Mystery" wrote:

The buying public should be aware that Frank Provasek has, by his own
admission, been suspended and had his auctions terminated multiple times
by eBay .
He goes under the name FRANKCOINS.
Provasek blames numerous "vindictive" individuals for his repeated and
sometimes lengthy suspensions from eBay but when asked to provide proof
of that he can not do so.

Please do not feed the troll.

JAM
Old June 23rd 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Bob F.[_7_]

"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message
"Mr. Mystery" wrote:

The buying public should be aware that Frank Provasek has, by his own
admission, been suspended and had his auctions terminated multiple
times
by eBay .
He goes under the name FRANKCOINS.
Provasek blames numerous "vindictive" individuals for his repeated
and
sometimes lengthy suspensions from eBay but when asked to provide
proof
of that he can not do so.

Please do not feed the troll.

JAM

Are you yet another of Frank Provasek's sockpuppets?
What does JAM stand for - Just A Moron?

Old June 23rd 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Ignoramus17181

Hm, you seem to be waging a "one man, many aliases" campaign about
Frank Provasek, posting from the same place as the original poster.

Could it possibly be that your allegations are untrue?

Old June 23rd 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Bob F.[_7_]

"Ignoramus17181" wrote in message
Could it possibly be that your allegations are untrue?

I make no allegations about Frank Provasek, I merely report what is
already public knowledge.
Frank Provasek has posted many times that he has been suspended from
eBay and had his auctions cancelled.
Even an ignoramus like you can search Google Groups to find his
admissions.
Could it possibly be that you are yet another of Frank Provasek's
sockpuppets?

Old June 23rd 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
PeterD

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:16:08 -0500, Ignoramus17181
wrote:

Hm, you seem to be waging a "one man, many aliases" campaign about
Frank Provasek, posting from the same place as the original poster.

Could it possibly be that your allegations are untrue?

Naw, he just had no idea who he really is... A case of confused
identity, probably thinks that grits are somethign one eats.
Old June 24th 09, 12:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Jun 21, 6:50*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jun 21, 12:29 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
Here's the response I got from eBay:

"Dear eBay Member,

Bureaucratic BS snipped gfor brevity

Sincerely,
Heidi

eBay Customer Support"

It appears that a complaint has to go through several steps, each one
involving a different sub-bureaucracy. By the time it works its way
through all that, I'm afraid the auction will have closed, the
seller received his payment, with the happy new owner eagerly
awaiting his treasure.

Here is eBay's policy regarding authenticity disclaimers:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...sclaimers.html

James- Hide quoted text -

Sorry for cutting out the garbage you received from ebay, James.
Sounds like something Queen Nancy would spew, "We're not experts so
we'll forward it to experts who will review it and return it to us
with their recommendations so we can ignore it so it will go away on
its own."

Jerry
Gotta get the political rant in there somehow. *:-)

No problem with the rant, but you need to expand it from just Nancy to the
entire stable of politicians, both sides of the aisle, all levels bottom to
top. *I finally had to turn my BS detector completely off, as it's been
sounding the alarm continuously, even at its tightest setting. *Even turned
off, unplugged, and stored in a lead box it still lets out a peep almost
every day.

My Sainted Father-in-law's favorite response to "How cold is it?" : *"It's
colder than a politician's handshake."

James the Gladhandler- Hide quoted text -

Warning - Warning - Warning --- Political Rant -- Avoid At All Costs

I have to agree completely. It seems all politicians do whatever they
can to avoid doing anything other than getting themselves reelected.
My reference to the (hopefully "former") Speaker of the House is
because she blatantly seems to think that the entire House is her
empire and she alone determines what deserves discussion,
consideration, etc. I guess the thing that bothers me about her is
that she was elected by the good folks of the San Francisco area, yet
she's making decisions that affect the entire populace. Remember, it
was she (and part of her ilk) that forced the vote on the stimulus
package on a late Friday afternoon without allowing anyone to read it
first. It's scary and sobering that she's next in succession, after
the VP, to be President. If anyone cares, Hillary is #5 after the
President Pro-Tem.

Jerry
People need to study Civics again.
Old June 24th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
[...]

Pelosi was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives out of the SF
Congressional District, but likewise was former Speaker Hastert elected out
of his district in Illinois. Both were elevated to their high positions by
dint of being members of the majority party. The House indeed is the de
facto empire of the Speaker, a protocol that was set up long before you and
I were born. Our American system confers this level of national power, like
it or not, which is a lesson of the Civics of which you speak. Just because
the political party of your preference is out of power is not sufficient
reason to critique the system. Name me a Speaker of the House who has not
abused his power, at least in the eyes of the party out of power. I
recommend that people read U.S. history and the Constitution much more and
listen to media talkers much less. Primary documents will teach far more
than the packaged-and-marketed opinions we get from corporate "news"
sources.

As far as Presidential succession is concerned, that, too, is established by
the U.S. Constitution as amended. Don't like it? Either lump it or start
your own grassroots movement to get it changed. Quite frankly, the thought
of either Sarah Palin or Joe Biden ascending to the Presidency keeps me
awake at night, which contributes in no small part to the orneriness that I
often manifest in these pages.

James the Pundit

Old June 24th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

wrote:
[...]

James the Pundit- Hide quoted text -

The actual succession to the Presidency, after the Vice President, is
established by law, not the Constitution. The last such act was
passed by Congress and signed by the Presdient in 1947. Of course,
there has been a subsequent amendment which allows the Vice Presidency
to be filled in a more timely manner the event of a vacancy.

I have to side with Jerry here - my example is Nancy Pelosi's demand
(soon after bcoming Speaker) that she be given an "Air Force 3", a jet
equivalent to at least that available to the Vice President at all
times. What an egotistical bunt.

oly

Old June 24th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message

I have to agree completely. It seems all politicians do whatever they
can to avoid doing anything other than getting themselves reelected.
My reference to the (hopefully "former") Speaker of the House is
because she blatantly seems to think that the entire House is her
empire and she alone determines what deserves discussion,
consideration, etc.

God I just LOVE rhetorical bull**** backed by not one example or even a
faint a hint of facts.

Read what yo wrote, sheesh. You are being brainwashed.

Old June 24th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob F.[_7_]

"PC" wrote in message

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message

I have to agree completely. It seems all politicians do whatever they
can to avoid doing anything other than getting themselves reelected.
My reference to the (hopefully "former") Speaker of the House is
because she blatantly seems to think that the entire House is her
empire and she alone determines what deserves discussion,
consideration, etc.

God I just LOVE rhetorical bull**** backed by not one example or even
a faint a hint of facts.

Read what yo wrote, sheesh. You are being brainwashed.

Unlike you, at least he has a brain.