Getting bombed with 2009 Lincoln Type 2 cents!!!

Old June 22nd 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Default Getting bombed with 2009 Lincoln Type 2 cents!!!

"oly" wrote in message

Only in your tiny little closed mind. Several posters know my identity. I
have not made it at all difficult if you bother.

But hey don't let truth get in the way of Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee. At
least they use a deriviative of their names on their handles. That somehow
makes their abuse

AT least you can tell the difference between abuse and arguement. But
you still hide.

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times you expect others to believe your
crap?

Old June 22nd 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Jun 22, 10:20*am, "PC" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Only in your tiny little closed mind. Several posters know my identity. I
have not made it at all difficult if you bother.

But hey don't let truth get in the way of Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee. At
least they use a deriviative of their names on their handles. That somehow
makes their abuse

AT least you can tell the difference between abuse and arguement. *But
you still hide.

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times you expect others to believe your
crap?

Oh, YOU have truth and virtue on your side, NO doubt. But still you
choose to hide.

oly
Old June 22nd 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

PC wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Only in your tiny little closed mind. Several posters know my
identity. I have not made it at all difficult if you bother.

But hey don't let truth get in the way of Tweedle-Dum and
Tweedle-Dee. At least they use a deriviative of their names on their
handles. That somehow makes their abuse

AT least you can tell the difference between abuse and arguement. But
you still hide.

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times you expect others to believe
your crap?

It's done all the time in politics and religion.

James the Apostate

Old June 22nd 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Jun 22, 10:36*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
PC wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Only in your tiny little closed mind. Several posters know my
identity. I have not made it at all difficult if you bother.

But hey don't let truth get in the way of Tweedle-Dum and
Tweedle-Dee. At least they use a deriviative of their names on their
handles. That somehow makes their abuse

AT least you can tell the difference between abuse and arguement. *But
you still hide.

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times you expect others to believe
your crap?

It's done all the time in politics and religion.

James the Apostate- Hide quoted text -

Old June 22nd 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

wrote:
PC wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Only in your tiny little closed mind. Several posters know my
identity. I have not made it at all difficult if you bother.

But hey don't let truth get in the way of Tweedle-Dum and
Tweedle-Dee. At least they use a deriviative of their names on their
handles. That somehow makes their abuse

AT least you can tell the difference between abuse and arguement. *But
you still hide.

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times you expect others to believe
your crap?

It's done all the time in politics and religion.

James the Apostate- Hide quoted text -

The U.S. Coin market has many aspects of a religion. Like church, you
can even get a weekly mimiographed bulletin!!!

oly
Old June 22nd 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob F.[_7_]

It's done all the time in politics and religion.

Especially about that Jesus Christ guy. Son of God indeed!

Old June 22nd 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Bob F. wrote:
It's done all the time in politics and religion.

Especially about that Jesus Christ guy. Son of God indeed!

I won't comment here on those specific proposals, but it gets very tiresome
when certain religious individuals persist in shoving their
religiously-based political agenda up my nose.

James the Schnozz

Old June 22nd 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
PC wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Only in your tiny little closed mind. Several posters know my
identity. I have not made it at all difficult if you bother.

But hey don't let truth get in the way of Tweedle-Dum and
Tweedle-Dee. At least they use a deriviative of their names on
their handles. That somehow makes their abuse

AT least you can tell the difference between abuse and arguement.
But you still hide.

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times you expect others to
believe your crap?

It's done all the time in politics and religion.

James the Apostate- Hide quoted text -

The U.S. Coin market has many aspects of a religion. Like church, you
can even get a weekly mimiographed bulletin!!!

There are indeed many who make it thus. They have their purposes, and I
avoid them whenever I can.

James the Recluse

Old June 22nd 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob F.[_7_]

Bob F. wrote:
It's done all the time in politics and religion.

Especially about that Jesus Christ guy. Son of God indeed!

I won't comment here on those specific proposals, but it gets very
tiresome when certain religious individuals persist in shoving their
religiously-based political agenda up my nose.

James the Schnozz

James, I'm afraid we are losing sight of the main purpose of this NG.
None of the above has a thing to do with Frank Provasek's multiple
suspensions from eBay.
Why Frank Provasek refuses to come up with a BELIEVABLE explanation for
his multiple suspensions and auction cancellations is extremely curious.
I completely discount his usual claptrap about "vindictive individuals"
reporting "all" his eBay auctions, especially since he has yet to
present one iota of proof to back up his wild accusations.
--
Bob The Focused

Old June 22nd 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Bob F. wrote:
Bob F. wrote:
It's done all the time in politics and religion.

Especially about that Jesus Christ guy. Son of God indeed!

I won't comment here on those specific proposals, but it gets very
tiresome when certain religious individuals persist in shoving their
religiously-based political agenda up my nose.

James the Schnozz

James, I'm afraid we are losing sight of the main purpose of this NG.
None of the above has a thing to do with Frank Provasek's multiple
suspensions from eBay.
Why Frank Provasek refuses to come up with a BELIEVABLE explanation
for his multiple suspensions and auction cancellations is extremely
curious. I completely discount his usual claptrap about "vindictive
individuals" reporting "all" his eBay auctions, especially since he
has yet to present one iota of proof to back up his wild accusations.

Frank has never attacked me personally in these pages, so I choose to let
him be. Besides, I see firsthand real things on eBay that are far, far more
detrimental to the numismatic hobby than anything that Frank's detractors
have ever accused him of doing.

James the Prioritizer

eBay sellers making a killing on rolls of 2009 Lincoln cents Johnny Doe Coins 15 February 18th 09 05:44 PM
2009 Lincoln Cents RF Coins 2 January 30th 08 05:02 PM
2009 Lincoln Bicentennials ronrpk Coins 15 February 2nd 07 01:18 PM
New Dollar Coin in 2009 will bear image of Lincoln, and will only be issued in exchange for a roll of Cents Joe Fischer Coins 7 July 21st 06 03:51 AM
FA: Nice Certified High Grade Indian Cents, Errors, and Lincoln Cents dmzcompute Coins 0 March 23rd 05 07:54 PM