Is this a Good Jukebox? Crosley Full Size Jukebox CR-12-10

Old May 31st 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Is this a Good Jukebox? Crosley Full Size Jukebox CR-12-10

I am a jukebox newie that has a room full of pinballs, and now want the
glow of neon, bubbles and music to fill the room. I always wanted a
jukebox, and when I googled both this foreum and web, found only one
that had all the features desired, at a sub $2000 price ... a Crosley
CR-12-10. The only other unit I found was the Wurlitzer Princess, but
that is over 2x the cost that had the look I wanted.

Opinions please on the Crosley CR-12-10.

This is going into a 10x12 room (my formal dining room) that opens to a
16x20 living room with cathederal ceilings, so I am not looking for
anything too big. I want to play CDs that I burn myself so I can get
the right mix of music. Details on the Crosley below.

Thanx!

\ron

Crosley Full Size Jukebox CR-12-10 with base - Remembering the 1946
Wurlitzer 1015 Juke box style with this Digital AM/FM 10-CD
changer/player. Sanyo built CD changer. Stereo sound with 4 full range
speakers speakers. Green and Orange neon lights with bubble tube
accents. Lighted dome. Very handsome cabinet. Wireless remote control
included. Great for office, living room, den, pool hall, game room,
basement bar etc. Authentic recreation of the color and flash of the
original 1946 Jukebox. State-of-the-art CD Player and AM/FM radio. The
CR-12-10 has stacking CD storage system. Storage base hold 48 of your
favorite CD's. Bubble tubes & Neon lighting. Four speakers. Four
transformers. Measures: 50" high X 30" wide X 20" deep. $1,795

Old May 31st 06, 11:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

BLECH!!
Asking about one of these on a jukebox newsgroup is like asking a group of
Led Zeppelin fans about a Hootie and the Blowfish album.
I'd take a good look at one before I bought it. I've seen them in person,
and to me it's a $20.00 cd player in a Big Lots quality cabinet. If you are
a pinball guy you understand the difference between a Williams pin and a
Sears home model pin. That's the situation here.
If I were you I'd just buy a good stereo for the gameroom until you can find
a used CD bubbler juke in your price range.
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 3 January 9th 05 03:41 PM
Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members Daniel & Kathy Gibson 8 Track Tapes 7 May 17th 04 12:06 PM
Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members Daniel & Kathy Gibson 8 Track Tapes 11 April 26th 04 12:52 PM
FAQ Repost Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 1 January 8th 04 09:48 AM
FAQ POST Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 4 December 29th 03 04:11 AM