The Beatles Is Back (Are Back?)

Old April 22nd 04, 02:19 PM
Richard

Default The Beatles Is Back (Are Back?)

this guy is nothing if not persistent,,,, I guess he needs rent and food
money,,,
Old April 22nd 04, 03:34 PM
dahoov2

LOL; he needs to be told how hard we are all laughing

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old April 22nd 04, 05:10 PM
Bcoton

And you know that's a pretty bad forgery to begin with....
Old April 22nd 04, 06:21 PM
Barefootmk

honestly, without trying to start any trouble...how would you know? have you
ever gotten any of those people yourself? or did you just "research" from YOUR
trusted sources? cause i am pretty sure you couldn't spot a real or a fake...as
well as more than TWO THIRDS of the people on this newsgroup...all you can do
is hope and ask questions, but you don't have a definitive answer.
Old April 22nd 04, 07:50 PM
Robert de Ridder

What happened to the state of the art gadget they used for authenticating
and the half year's time it took?

"Richard" schreef in bericht

Old April 22nd 04, 07:51 PM
Robert de Ridder

If you go back in the archive you will find reason enough to know it's a
fake, no matter what the signatures look like.
Also the story on the origins and authentication has changed, so you know
he's lying.

"Barefootmk" schreef in bericht

Old April 22nd 04, 08:50 PM
Richard

Amazing how that story has changed.
I wrote this guy several days ago, asking him about the authentication. He
never answered me.
Old April 22nd 04, 09:01 PM
Richard

This guy has sold Babe Ruth, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln and now another
attempt at selling the Beatles. He has zero feedback (which is private) and he
conducts private auctions.
His stuff is selling for 20% of market value if the items were real, so at
least most ebayers know that he is full of it.
Old April 22nd 04, 09:07 PM
dahoov2

Cracks me up these people don't realize that they not only are raising
red flags, but they are filling the field with them!

There is a seller on Ebay selling Lord of the Rings signed playing
cards. I saw them when they started selling them at 99 cents each.
They had like 5 up there. Since then, they are now selling many
dozens of them with rare names who only sign in person and they are up
to 9.99 each. They are private auctions and the worse part is that
it's soooo common sense they are fake. In other words, I do not have
to look at the sig an laugh (because the signatures ARE laughable) but
just the red flags alone with the private auctions, the rare names and
the dozens they are selling are enough to make me stay clear. But the
saddest thing of all is the people bidding on them. And they are
bidding!