Success Anne Heche

Old April 10th 04, 10:33 PM
Robert de Ridder

Default Success Anne Heche

As a lot of others, today I got my Anne Heche back signed and inscribed. It
seems she has taken the time to go through the stack...

Have a nice weekend,
Robert

Old April 11th 04, 03:18 AM
Mr.Wayne Gibson

Old April 11th 04, 03:32 AM
Bcoton

Congrats Robert! And does it look like her real sig or a secretarial? I've
heard of both being used by Anne, so I am curious if you can tell (ie she used
to sign, then a sec, then back to signing...still signing?)
Old April 11th 04, 04:25 AM
Robert de Ridder

"Bcoton" schreef in bericht
Congrats Robert! And does it look like her real sig or a secretarial? I've
heard of both being used by Anne, so I am curious if you can tell (ie she

used
to sign, then a sec, then back to signing...still signing?)

It's difficult to say really. The inscription is really short, just my name
and a quick heart that's not really heart shaped, and the signature itself
is one of those quick compact ones that really doesn't tell anything about
the name, similar in style to the IPs, but still hard to tell. Picture is up
at Star Archives and Mail Hollywood.
My instinct is that it's real but then again maybe the secretary was just
working overtime. I have a request out for the regular address though, so
maybe I'll get the secretary as well.

Address used:
c/o 'Twentieth Century'
American Airlines Theatre
227 W.42nd St.
New York, NY 10036,
USA.

Play will run till 4 May.

Old April 11th 04, 08:53 PM
Bcoton

Hey Robert, thanks for the answer. I tend to think its real as well, based on
the other ones I've seen from this production. I know some movie venues have
been secretarial, so who knows? let us know what happens with the regular
agency address.
Old April 12th 04, 01:52 AM
robertderidder

Bcoton wrote:

Hey Robert, thanks for the answer. I tend to think its real as well, based on
the other ones I've seen from this production. I know some movie venues have
been secretarial, so who knows? let us know what happens with the regular
agency address.

Funny thing about this. I had the strange feeling something was wrong.
Then just now I was browsing Keith's photo site and I saw the picture I
printed off to send to the play and it was a different one than I received
back.
So in fact the photo I sent to the agency got forwarded to the play and
that is what I got back. I know it was sent from the play, since the
return address was from that. I haven't in fact gotten the picture I sent
to the play back.

I've seen an RTS on the agency address (it's WMA), so it's probably no
good anymore.

Old April 12th 04, 03:28 AM
Bcoton

I had the strange feeling something was wrong

This is getting stranger and stranger. I really don't know what to think. Let's
see if we can find scans of other responses, maybe that will help.
Old April 12th 04, 05:31 AM
Dan C

Yea I've always been wondering about that. Either her sigs change a lot, or
her secretary follows her around EVERYWHERE. I've gotten two sigs through
her play a while ago, which are really different. The first one was not like
the usual agency sig, while the second one was. I think AutographWorld has
an IP example, but neither of these match up, though the first comes closer.

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

Old April 12th 04, 04:22 PM
Robert de Ridder

It does look like a compact version of this signatu
http://www.starbriteautographs.com/c...cat=13&id=7869

"Dan C" schreef in bericht

IP Success Martin Lindblom Autographs 1 March 22nd 04 03:38 PM
Anne Hathaway Success + 2 Bcoton Autographs 0 February 17th 04 08:16 PM
Weeks Success TRDTRIX Autographs 0 February 12th 04 02:29 AM
First success and display ? LJinFLA Autographs 5 November 27th 03 05:25 AM
First Success in Years! :-) Ryan R. Autographs 0 November 22nd 03 02:59 AM