Any interest in early 70s Seeburg parts? FREE :o)

Old June 19th 04, 12:43 AM
Rx

Default Any interest in early 70s Seeburg parts? FREE :o)

Hi all,

I'm a former operator in the middle of Canada (30 miles from the Minnesota
border). I just opened up an old trailer and found a few carriage
mechanisms with the magazines and tormats in various states of disrepair -
some complete - some parts. Most are from bandshell era machines. There's
an older rotating cover display mechanism too, and some miscellaneous trim
pieces from older machines. It's all free for the taking - if you're in my
neck of the woods - otherwise you'll have to pay freight.
If there's any interest at all, I'll put up some pictures.

Richard Cross

Old June 19th 04, 09:18 PM
Rob

Hi Richard,
You mentioned a rotating carousel type part....could that be from a
Seeburg LS1 by chance? If it is, I need the light blue plastic trim
that covers all that area except the whole where the picture sleeves
show through (picture sleeves of the revolving carousel, that is). Let
me know if you have one of those light blue plastics, if you have one.
I think it measure roughly about 24' long, maybe about 8 to 9' tall.
The thickness is very thin as I remember on the one of mine that broke
and is ungluable. Thanks, Rob

Old June 21st 04, 02:46 AM
Joe

Hi. I would be interested in the particulars of that 70's stuff. I
have a USC2, STD160, and STD3, all that era Seeburg.

I'm in Saskatoon, and have relatives in Manitoba, if that is where you
are.

Thank you,
Joe Dash
Old June 22nd 04, 02:30 AM
Rx

"Joe" wrote in message

Hi. I would be interested in the particulars of that 70's stuff. I
have a USC2, STD160, and STD3, all that era Seeburg.

I'm in Saskatoon, and have relatives in Manitoba, if that is where you
are.

Thank you,
Joe Dash

I'm in Thunder Bay. I'll put some pictures on my site this weekend - and
I'll post the link at that time.

Richard Cross

Old June 22nd 04, 12:44 PM
BOB

"Rx" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I'm a former operator in the middle of Canada (30 miles from the Minnesota
border). I just opened up an old trailer and found a few carriage
mechanisms with the magazines and tormats in various states of disrepair -
some complete - some parts. Most are from bandshell era machines. There's
an older rotating cover display mechanism too, and some miscellaneous trim
pieces from older machines. It's all free for the taking - if you're in my
neck of the woods - otherwise you'll have to pay freight.
If there's any interest at all, I'll put up some pictures.

Richard Cross

I would like a Dcc,and a grey box for a Std160 and would pay shipping to Mass.
thanks Bob in Mass
Old June 28th 04, 03:43 AM
Rx

"Rx" wrote in message

Hi all,
(snip) . . .
If there's any interest at all, I'll put up some pictures.

Richard Cross

I took a few pictures, here's the link:

http://my.tbaytel.net/rcross/pix/juke_parts.jpg

Richard

Old July 3rd 04, 03:31 AM
Rx

"Rob" wrote in message
om...

Hi Richard,
You mentioned a rotating carousel type part....could that be from a
Seeburg LS1 by chance? If it is, I need the light blue plastic trim
that covers all that area except the whole where the picture sleeves
show through (picture sleeves of the revolving carousel, that is). Let
me know if you have one of those light blue plastics, if you have one.
I think it measure roughly about 24' long, maybe about 8 to 9' tall.
The thickness is very thin as I remember on the one of mine that broke
and is ungluable. Thanks, Rob

Hi Rob,

Is the one in this picture the one you're looking for?

http://my.tbaytel.net/rcross/pix/juke_parts.jpg

It isn't in great condition either. There's a couple of cracks in it and
a bit of the white border is missing.

Richard Cross

Seeburg 100b parts WANTED Brent Juke Boxes 0 March 4th 04 04:55 PM
NEED PARTS SEEBURG BLAST CD JUKEBOX MGPACAK Juke Boxes 1 January 24th 04 05:44 AM
Question on reproduction parts for a 1939 Seeburg Classic Fred Juke Boxes 1 January 17th 04 09:16 PM
Seeburg Parts ThomasTeeter Juke Boxes 1 October 20th 03 04:57 AM
FA: 128+ lots: Seeburg Wall-O-Matic Power Supply + Many pinball parts & Arcade items Dave H. Juke Boxes 0 July 15th 03 02:46 AM