A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Coins
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Aaron Rodgers will flop

Old July 16th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_9_]
external usenet poster

Default Aaron Rodgers will flop

Aaron Rodgers Will Flop Just Like Every Other Tedford Product
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/37795-aaron-rodgers-will-flop-just-like-every-other-tedford-productDon't get me wrong, I love Aaron Rodgers. When I was a high school QB, hewas just getting into his prime at Cal under Jeff Tedford. Let's see, howmany other QBs performed well under Tedford? Way too many, all of whom havehad little or no success in the NFL.Here are some of the names who played collegeiately under Tedford-JoeyHarrington, Kyle Boller, Trent Dilfer, Akili Smith, A.J. Feely, and DavidCarr. There is a recurring theme here.Rodgers only played Division I ball for two years before bolting to the NFL.He has attempted around 30 or so passes in three years in the NFL, and isfairly untested on the field.The fact is that all the pressure is on Rodgers to perform well. And, all ofus know that probably won't happen because he has never started in an NFLgame and has played extensively in only one game since 2005. I believeRodgers is a system quarterback, just like all of the others who playedunder Tedford, and that will show this season if he gets to be the starter.I just think that he is too inexperienced to have success in his firstseason. He will have to deal with so many situations during the season thathe has never dealt with before, and he will eventually fold under pressure.Rodgers only started six games at Cal in 2003, so he only started a total of17 or 18 times in his college career.--"Line up alphabetically by height" - Bill Peterson, Florida State HeadFootball Coach

Ads