Megan McGee's Update - Victorian Tortoise Cherub Locket, Mint Trifari Parure in Box, Platinum Ruby Diamond Ring, Ceylon Sapphire Platinum Ring, Vendome, Victorian Card Case, Haskell, 1919 Sterling Purse, More!

Old October 19th 03, 08:11 PM
Megan McGee's

Default Megan McGee's Update - Victorian Tortoise Cherub Locket, Mint Trifari Parure in Box, Platinum Ruby Diamond Ring, Ceylon Sapphire Platinum Ring, Vendome, Victorian Card Case, Haskell, 1919 Sterling Purse, More!

Good afternoon from sunny Missouri!

I have just completed my latest update to Megan McGee's. I have a
fine selection, I think some nice costume, including Haskell, a four
piece Trifari parure in the original box, Napier and Vendome. There
is the sweetest sterling purse, dated 1919, an incredible carved
tortoise cherub locket, a Victorian pique hand w/fan brooch, flower
baskets!, some gorgeous platinum rings, one with a stunning cab ruby,
the other with a Ceylon sapphire, an unusual Victorian calling card
case, and well you know, as always, much more!! : )

The update can be viewed here -

http://www.meganmcgees.com/new/new.html

Thank you so much for looking!

Sincerely,