ACG issues a press release

Old April 7th 04, 04:14 PM
K6AZ

Default ACG issues a press release

Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your
entertainment:

http://www.asa-accugrade.com/press_release.php
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old April 7th 04, 04:50 PM
John Mason

Looks to me, that 46 people are about to be called, and better have al
their ducks in a row. To bad that it had to go this far, but sounds like
he is very serious about this, and I'm sure he has lot's of documented
emails and such to back up his lawsuit. Don't know the people
personally, and have never done business with them either. But I have
read many posts in the NG about them and this situation, whether they be
true or false, I don't know.
Good luck to all those that have their names on the list, because it
looks like it's time, that they better be able to prove anything, and
everything they ever stated, or supposedly stated. I wonder if this will
make COURT TV, like the OJ trial did? Was hoping some day to meet some
of the people in this NG, lie I have over the years in another NG I
participate... recreational gold mining. But it looks like now, I will
be able, maybe, to see them all on television.
Good luck, guys and gals. "It's SHOW TIME."

John

K6AZ wrote:
Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your
entertainment:

http://www.asa-accugrade.com/press_release.php
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

--
Your Friend in Gold Mining...............John
Artificial Intelligence is No Match for Natural Stupidity

Old April 7th 04, 07:49 PM
Coin Saver

From: K6AZ

Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your entertainment:
http://www.asa-accugrade.com/press_release.php

My computer can't "read" the .php type file. I don't suppose you could send
me a readable copy, or guide me to one that's not a .php type file?

8-]

Coin Saver
Old April 7th 04, 08:27 PM
Ira Stein

Coin Saver writes:

My computer can't "read" the .php type file. I don't suppose you could
send
me a readable copy, or guide me to one that's not a .php type file?

8-]

That's the web address! Just click on the link.

http://www.asa-accugrade.com/index.php

Ira Stein
Old April 7th 04, 09:24 PM
gogu

? "K6AZ" ?????? ??? ??????

Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your
entertainment:

You maybe can't, but I can comment on it ;-)
So I say: B******T Mr. Hager!
You destroyed your own reputation by overgrading coins.
I have bought a couple of ACG coins *before* I new anything about you or
your low rating standards and when I saw the coins graded by you I said:
"what a crook"!
Now, pleeeease sue me :-)

--
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Old April 7th 04, 10:29 PM
Little Red Devil

On 07 Apr 2004 18:49:38 GMT, ojunk (Coin Saver) wrote:

Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your entertainment:
http://www.asa-accugrade.com/press_release.php

My computer can't "read" the .php type file. I don't suppose you could send
me a readable copy, or guide me to one that's not a .php type file?

Press Release

On Monday March 18, 2004 a complaint was filed by ASA-Accugrade, Inc., a Florida Corp., and Diane & Alan Hager in the 18th Circuit Court of Seminole County,
Florida for Conspiracy, Tortious Interference and Defamation. This lawsuit was filed against 46 individuals nationwide with others being added. Case No.
04-CA-692-16-W (536K PDF).

After serious consideration, research and investigation Diane and Alan Hager determined that an orchestrated conspiracy was being perpetrated against
ASA-Accugrade, Inc., and each of the Hagers individually via the Internet (worldwide web) thru Newsgroups called Rec. Collecting. Coins (RC) (google.com,
groups) and Collectors Universe (pcgs.com Message Boards).

These individuals willfully plotted, schemed and executed a plan to destroy ACG’s reputation, credibility and put the company and the Hager’s out of business
for fear of competition.

These individuals formed a Boycott, Web-Sites, made telephone calls, wrote letters, sent e-mails and published articles. They coerced and threatened dealers,
publications, Auction companies, organizations and individuals into NOT using ASA Accugrade’s service, into NOT buying or selling ACG coins, into NOT doing
business with ASA Accugrade, Inc. They intimidated and interfered with people bidding on e-Bay auctions on any ACG coin. They harassed any dealer who bought or
sold ACG coins on e-Bay.

The Defendants named in this suit spread rumors, lies, innuendos, mis-truths, half truths and misrepresentations without thought or care for the actual truth.
None of these Defendants were ever ASA Accugrade, Inc. customers. Only one of them has ever submitted coins to ASA Accugrade, Inc. None of these defendants ever
bought or sold ACG coins (except to denigrate the product). Some of these individuals have admitted to having never even seen an ACG coin except on an e-Bay
scan. Out of the forty (46) Defendants named, the Plaintiffs have only met ten (10) in the past twenty years of business. These people conspired as a group for
financial gain and carried out a plan, with mob mentality, to defame and destroy the Plaintiffs and have succeeded in causing severe monetary losses and grave
damage to the reputations of ASA Accugrade, Inc. and the Hagers.

ASA Accugrade, Inc., Alan Hager and Diane Hager are expecting full vindication and will not rest until that has been accomplished. The Plaintiffs expect full
recompense for earnings lost, pro-rated over the next ten years for losses and damages in the millions of dollars. Unlike the Defendants in this case, the
Plaintiffs will rely on the truth, documentation and the Law to prove their position. ASA Accugrade, Inc. and the Hagers have hired the Law Firm of Bogin, Munns
& Munns of Orlando, Florida. Any further inquiries can be directed to Daniel Brodersen, Esquire at (407) 578-1334, 2601 Technology Drive, Orlando, FL 32804.
03/31-04

Old April 7th 04, 10:51 PM
MarkR

"K6AZ" wrote in message

Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your
entertainment:

http://www.asa-accugrade.com/press_release.php
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Well all I'm going to say is that I wish all 46 of you luck and hope that
everything comes out in your favor in the end. I've never bought any coins
from ASA-Accugrade/ACG or attempted to, but I'm not too sure I would because
they don't accurately grade coins. If they graded by the standards of PCGS,
NGC, or ANACS then maybe I'd buy from them. I'm sorry to see that this
matter has come to this junction, but again I hope that all of this can be
worked out and that everyone can go on with their lives as normal very soon.

Regards,
Mark

Old April 7th 04, 11:00 PM
Dale Hallmark

"K6AZ" wrote in message

Obviously I can't comment on it, but here it is for your
entertainment:

http://www.asa-accugrade.com/press_release.php

I would suspect that the Civil Liberties people could get interested in this
one real fast
since it involves mostly discussion on a Usegroup and if they did get behind
it then............
Well, not a group I would want opposite me.
Dale

Old April 8th 04, 12:21 AM
saved92

I do not believe that as much as 10% of their accusations are true. Maybe, I
say maybe, some in this group talked about their grading habits, but to say
people here "formed a Boycott, Web-Sites, made telephone calls, wrote
letters, sent e-mails and published articles. They coerced and threatened
(THREATENED) dealers, publications, Auction companies, organizations spread
rumors, lies, innuendos, mis-truths, half truths and misrepresentations
without thought or care for the actual truth." I just don't see 46 people
having that much time on their hands.

And if this is a discussion group......and if we have the right to "Freedom
of Speech".....then WHERE IS THE CRIME?

David

Old April 8th 04, 01:03 AM
Steve Grant

"saved92" wrote in message
I do not believe that as much as 10% of their accusations are true. Maybe,

say maybe, some in this group talked about their grading habits, but to

say
people here "formed a Boycott, Web-Sites, made telephone calls, wrote
letters, sent e-mails and published articles. They coerced and threatened
(THREATENED) dealers, publications, Auction companies, organizations

spread
rumors, lies, innuendos, mis-truths, half truths and misrepresentations
without thought or care for the actual truth." I just don't see 46 people
having that much time on their hands.

And if this is a discussion group......and if we have the right to

"Freedom
of Speech".....then WHERE IS THE CRIME?

This popular misconception of the First Amendment never seems to die. You
do /not/ have the right to say whatever you want, wherever you want, about
whomever you want. You /never did/.