Ebay buyer to add to BBL

Old August 2nd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Mark Bardell[_3_]

Default Ebay buyer to add to BBL

You may want to add ID "tio200" to your BBL's.

He bought a selection of Vario pages from me. I had described them as new
( which the majority of them were as I'd taken them straight from the
packets ), but I neglected to say that I'd also thrown in a few old ones I'd
had lying around the house.

Offered the guy a full refund, including shipping both ways. This was the
jerks reply when I emailed him :

Thank YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS MATTER AS I SAID EARLIER IT REALLY WON'T
BREAK ME FINANCIALLY TO LOOSE OUT ON THIS OFFER. I HAVE PURCHASED OVER 8O
SETS NEW STILL IN THE PACKAGES FROM ANOTHER EBAY SITE MIT_63 JUST LAST MONTH
AND LAST YEAR OVER 50 PKS FROM global stamps SO IT IS NOT AS THOUGH i WERE
TRYING TO KEEP UNWANTED OR SUSPICIOUS MERCHANDISE. this SMALL PURCHASE WAS A
SPUR OF THE MOMENT THING PERHAPS I MISREAD AND DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS
SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT OF SLEEVES. AND AS THERE IS NO WAY TO DETERMINE
WHICH ARE USED AND WHICH AS YOU SAY ARE BRAND NEW i WILL JUST CONSIDER THIS
ENTIRE INCIDENT A TOSS OUT AND WILL NOT USE THEM. its ONE THING TO GET RID
OF UNWANTED ITEMS ITS QUITE ANOTHER TO RECEIVE THEM. You HINTED THAT YOU
HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES FROM SELLERS WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.
THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE ON THE OTHER END OF THE PROFIT LINE. i LEAVE THE MATER
TO YOU TO DETERMINE THE FINAL OUTCOME AND ADJUSTMENTS

Then again, I emailed offering a full refund and got this :

Don't worry about it. its a write off !

So, I would add him to your blocked bidder list, just in case.

Mark.

Ebay buyer to add to BBL Mark Bardell[_3_] General Discussion 0 August 2nd 08 11:20 PM
Questionable question from buyer on eBay PC[_2_] Coins 2 July 3rd 07 03:32 AM
Ebay buyer Kennedydepp arrested Wes Chormicle Coins 14 August 19th 04 03:58 PM
ebay buyer alert keith Hockey 0 December 31st 03 12:55 PM
eBay buyer question dodgergeo Card discussions 4 August 14th 03 06:33 AM