wow, things are BAD in California now !

Old May 28th 07, 10:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default wow, things are BAD in Charlie Nudo's bank account...soon

On May 28, 4:57 pm, "William W Western" wrote:
an email of the post (attributed to Charles M. Nudo, Jr., 160 Bear Run
Dr., Drums, PA 18222) proved it, according to the city editor.
Be expecting a call from the Times/Tribune's legal department,
Noodles. Sooner or later, you'll figure out that posting phony
attributions on Usenet can get rather expensive.
Remember the crap you posted that you attributed to Andy Rooney?
Rooney got hopping mad about that, saying on-air on "60 Minutes" that
he wants to sue whoever posted it.
Well, Rooney got your address, as did CBS' legal department.

That was some time ago, dBob. I wonder if that other
Charles M. Nudo got busted instead? Hopefully you did not get the wrong guy
sent up to the big house.

I think that "other" guy got hit with one of those rockets, from those
4 rocket launch pads in Pa.

or some such other duluja-vu that DeserTBob had...

I use the phrase "even a dumb squirrel gets a nut" once in a while,
referring to Boob- he even thinks that is his own
phrase now

the guy is so delusional, he actually believes the far-out claims he
posts....

sad, really sad....notice the change in his temperament lately? he's
whipped- a has been...

Old May 28th 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

On May 28, 5:26 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
Archived to prevent Charles M. Nudo, Jr., Drums, PA, from canceling
posts regarding false attribution of news stories:

On 28 May 2007 11:18:58 -0700, duty-honor-country

From: duty-honor-country
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 28 May 2007 11:18:58 -0700
Organization:http://groups.google.com

On May 28, 10:34 am, DeserTBoB wrote:

The crap Nudo posted NEVER appeared in the LA Times.

YES IT WAS !

I subscribe to
the Times and read it nearly front to back daily.

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A DUMB ASS !!

No such figures
ever showed up in that paper, and a call to the Times' city desk and
an email of the post (attributed to Charles M. Nudo, Jr., 160 Bear Run
Dr., Drums, PA 18222) proved it, according to the city editor.\

WHAT A GIRLY-MAN MOVE ON YOUR PART !

Be expecting a call from the Times/Tribune's legal department,
Noodles. Sooner or later, you'll figure out that posting phony
attributions on Usenet can get rather expensive.

SUUUUURRREEE.....THEY WILL....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Remember the crap you posted that you attributed to Andy Rooney?
Rooney got hopping mad about that, saying on-air on "60 Minutes" that
he wants to sue whoever posted it.

SUUUUUUURRREEE....HE WILL...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH !!!

Well, Rooney got your address, as did CBS' legal department.

AND YOU DRIVE A ROTTED 1978 HONDA !

I'm doomed to failure.

YES, THAT'S OBVIOUS....(LAUGHTER...)- Hide quoted text -

even WWW notices how lame this "newspaper suing someone" angle is...my
God man, grow a pair of balls, and
stand up and be a man, get a backbone

Old May 28th 07, 10:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 May 2007 14:36:10 -0700, duty-honor-country
wrote:

I think that "other" guy got hit with one of those rockets, from those
4 rocket launch pads in Pa.

or some such other duluja-vu that DeserTBob had...

I use the phrase "even a dumb squirrel gets a nut" once in a while,
referring to Boob- he even thinks that is his own
phrase now

the guy is so delusional, he actually believes the far-out claims he
posts....

sad, really sad....notice the change in his temperament lately? he's
whipped- a has been...

Another "NudoDeludo®" psychotic Usenet post.
Old May 28th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

On May 28, 4:57 pm, "William W Western" wrote:

That was some time ago, dBob. I wonder if that other
Charles M. Nudo got busted instead? Hopefully you did not get the wrong guy
sent up to the big house.

yeh, reporting posts on Google has gotten literally thousands of
people jailed in the past ten years, I heard it on CNN
and MSNBC....

just send in the post of the violator, BANGO- he's instantly arrested
and put in chains, right on the spot- no trial or anything

Old May 28th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 May 2007 14:37:29 -0700, duty-honor-country
wrote:

even WWW notices how lame this "newspaper suing someone" angle is...my
God man, grow a pair of balls, and
stand up and be a man, get a backbone snip

Funny, I don't recall him saying that at all. OTOH, you seem a bit
scared. Rightfully so!
Old May 28th 07, 10:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 May 2007 14:42:01 -0700, duty-honor-country
wrote:

On May 28, 4:57 pm, "William W Western" wrote:

That was some time ago, dBob. I wonder if that other
Charles M. Nudo got busted instead? Hopefully you did not get the wrong guy
sent up to the big house.

yeh, reporting posts on Google has gotten literally thousands of
people jailed in the past ten years, I heard it on CNN
and MSNBC....

just send in the post of the violator, BANGO- he's instantly arrested
and put in chains, right on the spot- no trial or anything snip

If this Times misquote thing isn't bothering you, why are you posting
like a methamphetamine addict?
Old May 28th 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

On May 28, 4:57 pm, "William W Western" wrote:

That was some time ago, dBob. I wonder if that other
Charles M. Nudo got busted instead? Hopefully you did not get the wrong guy
sent up to the big house.

WWW, I can hear you laughing up in the Great White North, all the way
from here....

damn, is that funny....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Old May 29th 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

even WWW notices how lame this "newspaper suing someone" angle is...my
God man, grow a pair of balls, and
stand up and be a man, get a backbone snip

Funny, I don't recall him saying that at all. OTOH, you seem a bit
scared. Rightfully so!

Well, I am no lawyer. I am basically a sceptic and doubt most
everything I hear. It would surprise me if someone actually took off after
Trip. Still, up North we hear how litigious U.S. society has become. Couple
that with Murphy's Law and the pin stripe boys could be headed to PA. Those
college students who are currently getting letters from RIAA were probably
living in WhatMeWorryLand earlier this year. Now, not so serene.

Old May 29th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

even WWW notices
Ho-Lee, that "even" makes it sound like I am a bit
thick-headed.

Old May 29th 07, 02:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 May 2007 15:46:15 -0700, duty-honor-country
wrote:

WWW, I can hear you laughing up in the Great White North, all the way
from here....

damn, is that funny....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Another Charlie Nudo "NudoDeludo®" delusionary post.