"In The Mail" Monday 9/8/03

Old September 9th 03, 12:06 AM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Monday 9/8/03

Gonna try posting daily this week as the end of the week will be extremely
busy, so I will try and keep up in the begining anyway.

a few return to senders and a couple of successes found their way to the
mailbox this morning and I found:

RTS:

Walter McCormick (football)
2943 W Borden Links Drive
Visalis, Ca 93291-4214
forwarding order expired

Dick Mills (Baseball)
13610 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, Az 85254-4037
not deliverable as addre

Al Iafrates (Hockey)
27480 5 Mile Road
Livonia, Mi 48154-3904
no longer at address
longest return to send I have ever had. I mailed this one on Nov. 2 2002

And the successes for today were from:

FOOTBALL

Mike Montgomery
4224 High Star Lane