Seven Bottles of Noodler's "Swishmix" on e-Bay

Old January 16th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default Seven Bottles of Noodler's "Swishmix" on e-Bay

Hello,

I have just listed 7 bottles (1 of each color) of the Noodler's "Swishmix"
ink on e-Bay with a starting bid of only a buck. These bottles of ink have
been opened and each has approximately 2 Q-Tips worth of ink missing from
each bottle that were used to make the large color chart we are using in our
shopping cart. If you've been wanting to try this ink, now is your chance
to get all colors for a great price. Here is a direct link to the auction:

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your bids.

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 539-2209, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787

Old January 16th 06, 01:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Very cool, thanks for the heads-up!

chris
http://amateureconblog.blogspot.com/

Old January 22nd 06, 07:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Here is a link to a color chart of the Noodler's "Swishmix" inks after being
submerged in water for about an hour:

http://www.swisherpens.com/cspens/Swishmix_Wet.jpg

As you can see from comparing the one posted on e-Bay, there is some fading
of these inks but they are still extremely waterproof. Thanks for looking!