hey todd f.

Old September 7th 03, 02:31 AM
pe2

Default hey todd f.

hey todd-

you know who i am-

looks like i'm the police for cathy bach, according to barefoot. after
having met her on two different occasions, and 8 in-person autographs
later-you recognize a bogus autograph instantly. I just wanna warn people
about not buying a fake one, which usually costs more than a real
autograph!!!

happy hunting-pe2

Old September 7th 03, 07:25 AM
Todd F.

You know, I don't know what's up with Barefoot. First the guy is
cool by sharing info, and then he goes off on people for no reason, and then
he is cool again. Today I get an email from Barefoot with the subject
"screw you" and the message reads "screw you." I've never even said anything
bad to this guy. What I want to know is Barefoot really posting all these
stupid messages or if someone else is using his name and email to post. Did
this guy really email me just to say "screw you"??? haha.. I think it's
hilarious. It's like he has a split personality. I don't understand it.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old September 7th 03, 07:35 AM
Todd F.

I take this back.. I did say a smartass comment to Barefoot in the
Cathy Bach thread.. maybe that's why he emailed me and said "screw you"
haha.. It's just I hate it when people reply to a thread and say something
bad to a replier, and not to the original poster... Plus he said all this
stupid crap about me for no reason in the newsgroup. I'd rather not have
all these in-person stories if all they are going to do is act like GOD and
put down everyone else in the hobby who puts food in their mouth by buying
their g'n in-person autographs. This is why I stopped buying from JG
Autographs...

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
*** REMOVE NOSPAM TO REPLY TO ME ***

Old September 7th 03, 12:56 PM
Brian in VA

"JOHNGY1" wrote in message
I got the same "screw you" email and I have never said anything about the

guy.
I don't even post much in here. I, too, would like to know what the deal

is.

Guess what....I got the "screw you" e-mail as well.

My reply was simply........"And this is in regards to?" As of yet....I've
heard nothing back. What a surprise.

Brian

Old September 7th 03, 05:53 PM
Gummby3

I received the same message. What it boils down to is someone with WAY too
much free time and likes nothing better than to stir up crap.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~ Star Collector ~
www.star-collector.net

"JOHNGY1" wrote in message
I got the same "screw you" email and I have never said anything about the

guy.
I don't even post much in here. I, too, would like to know what the deal

is.

---

Old September 8th 03, 05:03 AM
Barefootmk

apparently someone broke in to my aol account and sent you that. i am sorry.
please make sure to use your virus scan.
again, i am really sorry. please check my full comment with the thread
"DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE SCREW YOU EMAIL FROM BAREFOOT" or something to that
effect.

Ford demo quad-Billy Thorpe-(3) Todd Rundgrens-ELVIS sealed-ebay trippin28track 8 Track Tapes 0 September 10th 04 11:51 AM
UPCOMING MOVIE PREMIERES Todd F. Autographs 15 August 7th 03 06:40 AM
Good news....Linda Carter CalRima Autographs 6 July 20th 03 06:31 PM
Thanks Todd F. Todd F. Autographs 2 July 11th 03 06:06 AM
UPDATE - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - PART 1 Barefootmk Autographs 2 June 30th 03 10:24 PM